Revisiting customization again

Don’t forget how they removed the underlying facial texture for male Pandaren. Not only did we get very little (which I’m not that upset about since we have a decent amount of customization) but they also ruined how facial hair and eyes look for us.

The new eye options are a gross homogenization that doesn’t fit all races. Old Pandaren eye options were made in mind for them, so they look way better than what they replaced them with now.

And facial hair look like it’s unnaturally glued on my pandas face! 80% of my toons are pandas who use long beard option, and now they all look worse when they were supposed to look better!

1 Like

There are so many examples of things that are unfinished.

There was a solid rich black worgen fur datamined really early into customizations, but it never made it into the game.

We also never actually got the new Asian human faces or skin tones (those new skin tones that might be the Asian ones look awful to me, I’m sorry - I wanted to make an Asian human, not a jaundiced human. Those skin tones border on insulting) that were shown off at Blizzcon. I was looking forward to using those.

The promotional post for customizations specifically mentions “give your human scars” - but humans didn’t even get separated scar options.

1 Like

I know Blizz does not really care about player suggestions here anymore, but here we go again.

The new WoWhead article really points out everything I’ve been trying to highlight for a while.

I really hope Blizzard notices that we notice and works to even out the customizations for everyone - and maybe even add some of the things we ask for.