Reverse this decision before its too late (NE hair)

Thanks for checking! I hope this change is reverted, it makes no sense to take something that no one complained about…

4 Likes

Why would they remove the light purple?

Blizzard please reverse the changes, I was really looking forward to using that light purple hair color on my Druid.

2 Likes

I agree, give pink to the blood elves. Honestly, night elf hair colors were fine and we didn’t need any additions.

Ooh this is too bad. I wanted to give my druid violet hair. I wonder why they are taking things like this away?

I think everyone loved those colours me included. I hope it is just a bug in the current build.

4 Likes

Looking at the colours they replaced it with, possible this is a bug, because that neon pink colour is a DK only one too, so if the other ones being DK only were an issue, then giving night elves those ones instead doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

Because Blizzard thinks customization will be better the more its restricted.

Incredibly upset with this change. Hope they revert it back asap :frowning:

1 Like

I was messing around in PTR yesterday and iirc, there was sort of the light purple/lavender color there - is that what you’re referring to? If so, did they seriously take it away?

Its gone back to DK only. Meanwhile they gave us the pink DK hair instead even though we already had 3 shades of pink. Despite lavender being used as a hair color for the WC3R archers.

They also removed a very beautiful blue-black which went back to being DK only as well. The only other black we have is dusty grey and doesn’t contrast well with NE skintones. And the other blue hair is another bright scene-kid colored blue.

To be honest I’ve been playing a night elf since Vanilla WoW and I have never been able to quite match my character with the WC3 Night elves I originally fell in love with because Blizzard has to make everything neon-bright and color-clashy instead of subtle and muted. They just can’t seem to do NE any justice even when they have perfect hair options already available.

4 Likes

That’s way disappointing then, I loved that light purple shade for my druid! :frowning:

I wasn’t even aware that the light purple/blue-black was originally DK only on PTR(?) but I know the 2 hot pink colors have been exclusive to NE DKs for awhile now. So this almost seems like a mix-up? Which is what I hope, but heck, I was also hoping the human skin colors weren’t locked to certain faces and here we are.

I just default to the first one. It goes well with the non-wrinkled face. It’s hard making a good looking 10,000 year old elf these days.

1 Like

I cannot like this enough. I will be ridiculously disappointed if this is the way it stays. Why not just include all the colors? That lilac was to die for D: idk anyone who’d rather have hot pink… Hot. Pink. For a night elf. If there is someone, fine, let them have it, but bring back the more nelfy colors too pls :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s worth knowing that we’ve been informed the beta and PTR are being updated in separate ways. The PTR is being updaed with everything involving pre patch, and the beta is being updated involving everything SL max level related.

So the PTR makes the most sense involving most accurate understanding of what we’re getting.

Thank you for the explanation. In any case I heard that it is missing on the beta too, so they really took it :sob:

Yeah I just went with silver hair because none of the rest super appealed to me XD

2 Likes

Looks like they removed it by mistake. Ion confirmed on twitter they will be back in next week’s build :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wait, what’s wrong with neon pink?

Really? Well, I’m glad, but also that means that pre patch will be on October 6th