Revelations is a fairly new Alliance reroll guild on Westfall

A fairly new  reroll Alliance guild on the Westfall server.   As the title says Revelations is who we are.   The guild is currently leveling and accepting new members.   Our core group is getting bigger everyday.

The future of the guild focus will be primarily focused on dungeons and raids in end game content.  I would also like to encourage and foster some pvp.   Raiding will probably be the end game focus for most and I look forward to downing all content.   The guild will be focused as doing this as a team and having fun.  There will be more to follow and discussion can take place one we get to this level.

Now is a good time to start new. A ton of people are playing, 4 raids are currently out with two more in the future. It looks like TBC will be after the Naxx.

Roll a new toon or bring a toon that is level 35 or below.

There will be officer slots opening up as well. Further discussions on them later.

Faction Alliance
Server Westfall

Discord: discord.gg/f4Wfauq

Contact me:
Bnet: Tiamatz#1789
Discord: Tiamatz#8717

Hello, I am interested in creating a new character here. How is the guild looking? Are you guys actively recruiting fresh players so we can all level up and group together?

We have been having new recruits coming in to the guild

Updated post