Returning wow Healer LF Fri/Sat night raid (EST)

Hello,

Thanks for reading my post.
I am returning wow player and LF newly founded guild with friendly environment. I like to heal but don’t mind to switch dps if needed.

I am looking for guild that will raid or do dungeons on Fri/Sat night 8pm (EST) onwards. I prefer small or newly founded guild with friendly and respectful environment.

I’ve been playing wow since the 1st expansion on and off. Hope can meet a group of people and continue enjoying this great game.

FYI, my bnet: chocolatehey#3251
and I’m in Mannoroth if that matters.

Heya, we are interested.
My guild Alpha Omega is recruiting. We are old guild that’s reforming by me and my friend. We are small guild at the moment but building up for The war within. In terms of raiding we want to push normal / heroic clears with possibility jumping into Mythics. But at the moment we are just trying to get more like minded folks looking to enjoy TWW content once here.
If interested or any questions feel free to add me on Bnet @ SwisherSweet#1925

Me and two friends decided to leave our previous guild and start making are new one. So the guild is brand new. We are looking for all types of players to join. We are looking for AOTC minded raiders that can raid Tue/Wed 7-10pm CDT and afterwards dabble into mythic to see how far we can get and to stay active.

Casual mythic guild?

if i may ask, what char do you have experience on as your current toon has no history.

thanks,

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile:After reading your post, sounds like your times are perfect for when our guild is most active! We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

I used to play at other server. I transfer to NA bc the panda remix event provides faster way to level characters.
I’ve changed my post to make it more accurate. Thanks for the question.

Hi Franthewild, Im sending a bnet frand request

We might be the right guild for you.

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Hi Franthewild!

Welcome back to the game. Our guild, Bloody Sundae is looking for a healer and we do raid Fri and Sat night. We are pretty chill and looking for more friends to enjoy this game with. I’ve included out recruitment post below if you want to know more. Please feel free to add me Storm#1965 if you want to chat!

Hope to see you in Azeroth!

– Silverbolt

Hey Fran, We could be a great home for you. Our info is below, please reach out if intereseted ty.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hi Franthewild,
It sounds like my team fits the criteria you’re looking for well. We do specifically need healers at the moment, especially a Druid! I wouldn’t consider our guild “small” but it’s not a mega-spam invite guild at all and most everyone knows each other, or will quickly after expac launches and new friends are made.

Here’s the copypaste:
Invicta (US - Area 52) is a guild of long time players who have been together since before Legion. We are currently recruiting for a relaxed but committed AOTC team. The intent is to clear Heroic regularly before the end of each season. We’re willing to help you help us raid successfully and ask for committed mature raiders. Join us for some laid back but impactful raiding in The War Within.

Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday 9:00 - 11:30pm EST

Roles Needed: Currently recruiting for all roles/classes.

Requirements:
Show up at an appropriate item level with enchants and consumables. Prove Illidan wrong and be prepared.

Know your responsibilities. Fights will be explained but make sure to ask questions on the things you don’t understand or need clarity on.

Ownership. Mistakes happen and we aren’t expecting perfection. If you don’t know what happened, ask. Feedback provided will always be with the intent of improving the experience of everyone in the raid.

What’s in it for you:
A fun raid environment where everyone is given the shot to succeed and make an impact.

Loot. We will down bosses!

A community of new and experienced players alike. We are friendly and active outside of raid nights with Mythic+ groups running consistently.

If you want to apply or discuss further reach out to me at:
Discord: Vanderstin
Bnet: Vanderstin#1433