Returning Warrior LF Guild for SL

Hi all. I came back in 8.2 and then didn’t care about 8.3 very much so I only got 3/12M in Ny’alotha. Trying to find a guild that does at least some mythic prog or maybe CE if I can get into that for SL. Plan on playing warrior going into SL. Look forward to chatting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there! Contact info in post. Hope to hear from ya!

If you every think of going Horde and looking for a growing guild let me know!

Mythical Paradox is an alliance guild on Dalaran with like-minded individuals who’s goal will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master(for those interested) each tier/season, with potential progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season/group permits. We expect every raider to come with knowledge of each fight and contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. If you’re looking for a fun environment and a great group of people to play with, apply!

We currently raid Wednesday and Thursday 11pm EST to 2am EST.

If you’re interested please contact me on discord (Chase6594 # 5632) or on Bnet (Chase6594 # 1714)

Hi there! [H] Part Timers is a newish guild on Bleeding Hollow, we are looking specifically for a warrior to finish out 1 of the last 2 spots we have left open on our Mythic raid team. We are not currently raiding with the pre patch event being so close and the expansion coming soon hopefully. Our raid leader has mythic experience, we are a mix of old, young, new and returning players. I actually have only been back in game 3 weeks and I love this guild. They are great and helpful people. We will be doing progression on Sundays 6-10pm eastern time. If you think this is something you would be interested in, we would love to have you. You can add my bnet Hated#1536 if you would like to chat more.

Good evening! I’m not entirely sure what your requirements are as far as raid times / server / faction are, but please feel free to check out our recruitment post. I’d love to hear from you!

Noxx#11413. Would love to chat with you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-perfect-loot-recruiting-for-shadowlands-raiders-and-general-gamers/683527

The choo choo train brigade on Thrall is looking. We have a warrior spot open. We went 11/12M this tier called it a bit early to stay sane but we will be getting CE each tier in SL hit me up.

Djinnx#11332

Chinuen,

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks/healer, but are recruiting the following:

We are at about 20 raiders -> looking to add more DPS to the roster.

Ranged DPS - High Need
Melee DPS - HighNeed

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Hey, if raiding 1day/week on sundays 6-10PM EST sounds like something you would be interested in add me on discord and we can talk
We’re on bleeding Hollow H
Neil#4199 - Discord
Jagorman#1954 - Battle.net