Returning veteran player, starting fresh, looking for guild. (Daggerspine)

Been playing since closed beta in 2004. Was a steady player all through WotLK. Been off an on since then. I’ve got a handful of 120s and a few million gold, but wanted to start fresh somewhere. Have a family now so the days of 60h+ a week of gaming are over. Looking for some folks to level with, get on Discord to make inappropriate jokes with, and whatnot. No interest in running Mythics or anything. Just a few instances at night and that’s it. Total casual now.

I enjoy healing, so I rolled a Horde Shaman last night. Can’t really decide on which class I’d like to level again. Mained a priest for awhile, love it, but figured I’d try something new.

Have no idea on the dynamics of this server. It was just one of the ones that popped up a New Players, and had the handle I always go by available.

Thanks.

Us guildies at Panémonium are a guild looking for more experienced players and also new/returning peeps to fill our ranks as we face off in BfA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don’t bite (well some of us do…slowly…)

What are we looking for?

-Players who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-PVPers who want to win RBG’s and arenas but also have fun!
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content!
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with.

-We have an active discord (if you’re into voice chat)
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks!

If I have peaked your interest please drop a post below or message myself, if i dont reply right away just annoy another member of the guild in game!

GamerGuru420 #1390

1 Like

Can i join? im starting new. i’ve used been using the boost but always lost… but now since the re-vamping and lvl squish i want to try from the beginning.