Returning Veteran Player - Seeking Guild (Proudmoore)

Hello everyone.

I am a veteran player that has played off and on since the Vanilla era; often playing for a while, then disappearing as life or something else takes precedence over the subscription cost. I recently took a two-year break around the end of Shadowlands, roughly around the release of the Sepulcher.

Recently, I decided to come back to the game because I kept seeing ads for it everywhere and everything they’ve changed for Dragonflight and the upcoming War Within seemed enticing enough for me to put time on my account again.

I relocated to the Proudmoore server - mostly to have somewhere new to call home and to not have to pay to faction swap my character (this Dwarf Shaman) to Horde as well as server swap lol.

I’d like to find a good, social Guild to become a part of once again – somewhere that kind of has that old-school ‘family’ feel to it. I’d like somewhere kind and welcoming; social and chatty that enjoys just talking about things in the Guild Chat while going about their day; but somewhere that isn’t going to be an absolute stickler about progression and demand participation constantly in things like Mythic keys or raiding (I don’t mind participating in such activities, but it really isn’t my “go to” activity to spend most of my playtime in; I’m more of an altoholic lol).

I’ve put out a couple in-game requests to join a couple of LGBT-friendly social guilds I saw in the in-game search (Gaymers United(sp?) and Pride of Proudmoore if I remember correctly), but haven’t heard anything just yet – so I thought I’d post up here and see if anyone had any sort of recommendations.

Thanks, in advance!

I think we would be prefect for you I am going to repost my add hear and if yoy wanted to talk more just message me

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

1 Like

Hi Stormcask,

I run a small casual EST social Alliance guild on Proudmoore. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it and we are both LGBT and returning player friendly. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some on normal as we have more people. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

1 Like