Returning Veteran Player, fresh 80 Druid (prefer heals/tank but can DPS)

Howdy all!

I am a former raid leader and guild master looking for a friendly guild for TWW. I’m in my late 30’s so I prefer an adult atmosphere. Im looking to do M+ and raiding. I’m available any night except Thursday starting at 6 PM PST and can run as late as desired.

I prefer healing and tanking, but can DPS if needed. As I mention in the title, my current toon is a fresh 80 (just bought TWW and resubbed a couple days ago) so, I’ve got a ways to go on gearing. If you have a particular need a druid can’t fill I’m open to creating a different toon and have it 80 in a day or two.

Anyway, I hope to find something soon so I can join the community, start building relationships, and of course kicking some baddies arses.

Hey there Chalmoo, we are in need of an off tank and/or healer right now for our freshly built raid team. I believe you would be a great fit!

Hey there! While we don’t have a pressing need for a tank or healer we would love a dps with heal os Druid. Reach out if you want more info!
[Vivid] 2 Day Mythic Guild

Raid Days and Times

Friday 9pm-12a EST.

Sunday 9pm-12a EST.

About us

We are Vivid a guild comprised of close friends across multiple games including wow. Most of which have been gaming together since MOP. We clear AOTC every tier we have raided and then push mythic progression. We aren’t a fully dedicated CE guild but we do like to clear content and perform well.

Expectations

First and foremost we respect each other’s time and lives. That means being on time for raid and ready to go. While real life happens and we understand we just ask a simple heads up so we can accommodate.

Players are to be up to date on class metas and come to raid prepared with relevant gear, enchants, potions, etc. We do aim to provide feast and flasks.

Adapt and overcome. Raiders should feel comfortable with their class and role and have the ability to adapt to change quickly and efficiently.

Above all else HAVE FUN! This isn’t a job and is NOT treated as one. We are a very laid back group that loves to joke around and talk smack!

Current recruiting needs

Any capable player will be considered regardless of needs.

HEALERS: Currently recruiting a flex position. Dps with heal os.

RANGED DPS: Druid > evoker > hunter > everything else.

MELEE DPS: Rogue > everything else.

How to apply

Use our discord link and fill out an application! Under the apply here tab.

discord.gg/DfZhAA2mMt

Reach out to one of our officers on discord

Moralz. ( moralz#9478 )

Zick4short ( cap#6895 )

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core, currently for some heals and ranged dps

Raid times
Wednesday Thursday 730-1030 east:
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405
Bnet: Grunkleg#1670
Bnet: Krispyish#1937