Returning vanilla player looking for day raiding guild

Hey folks! Long time player, but I’ve been playing very casually for BFA. Luckily I now have plenty of time during the day to raid and am looking for a guild that raids either late night (post 12 am) or during the day. I personally love to play any healing or range dps class. If you raid 2+ daysa a week and need another dedicated player give me a shout at #ryo#12327. I always show up to raids prepared, flasked, and ready to have a good time.

Cheers,

Ryo

Just fyi, I’m willing to faction change/realm change. Just let me know folks!

hey mate. we are currently recruiting some new friends to come raid with us. we raid casually, only one day a week, during the day, weekends, and wouldn’t mind having another healer or ranged dps. i’m going to post our info below and if you’d like, you can get in contact with us.

about
Ruined Immersion is a one afternoon a week, casual horde raiding guild located on Zul’jin [EST]. We take pride in being a very laid back guild that enjoys playing the game together and having fun with our friends. Our raiding goal every tier is to achieve AOTC, with possible casual mythic progression, depending on what the raid team agrees upon. If you are a college student, second shift worker, or just someone looking to raid on a light schedule and still progress, we are the guild for you. In addition to raiding, we also offer mythic+, old raid farming, and just a good time in discord.

progression : 6/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
Mekka 6% Pull after 4 pulls

times and days : Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
we raid only one afternoon a week. in order to achieve aotc we extend lockouts on some raid weeks to progress as much as possible on such a short schedule.

recruiting : tanks POSSIBLY OPEN , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN
we currently have an open recruitment for all healers and dps no matter the class.

contact
tyledrahn#1703 - GM and Raid Leader
MakkachinSox#1572 - Main Tank
if you are on Zul’jin feel free to whisper Tyledrahn, Burchenal, Kymao, Tugz, Xorthine, Macc