Returning to wow looking for raiding guild

My friend and I are returning to wow and looking for a relaxed progression guild to get into raiding for shadowlands.

I can play most specs would prefer to play ranged dps (mage/hunter/boomkin) or healer (druid/priest), I’ve got raiding experience from BC, wrath, warlords and most of legion.

My friend would prefer playing his DH but is willing to change to hunter if needed. He doesn’t have any significant raiding experience but is willing to learn what he can!

Hello, I’m with Click to Move on Stormrage, we are a AOTC and Mythic+ focused group but are Alliance, not sure if your looking for Horde only. If not a deal breaker, a little about us: Our core is made up of Vanilla / BC players, we created the guild in 2018 at the start of BFA. We took a break during the middle of BFA and are coming back for SL so just sounding the bat phone for the old members and looking for new like minded people. Adults with live and priorities but that still can focus on wow with certain expectations. We raid Fri / Sat evening and tend to run Mythic+ during the weekdays. Super helpful people that tend to hang on voice comms while playing.

Please message me on if you have any questions for us.

CrysTalis#1961 - BNET

CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Hi Justicepoon.

I’m Bone and I represent an Alliance raid training team which is located on the Proudmoore server. I wanted to reach out to you as you said you and your friend are returning and looking for a relaxed progression guild to get into raiding.

Our team is focused on helping folks get into raiding, learning mechanics, and have a great family atmosphere while doing it.

We would have an open spot for both you and your friend.

If interested I am pasting more info about our team.

I would really like to speak with you and your friend if possible if you’re still looking.

Thanks! Bone

[O] Olympus

[Saturday 7-9pm PST]

Who we are

Team Olympus is a 1 night a week training team in the Eternal Kingdom Community that focuses on providing a safe and positive environment while introducing new, returning, and veteran players to the raiding scene.

We’re a flexible team looking to accomplish AOTC during each patch while acting as a “teaching” team. We’d love to provide an opportunity to learn to raid, experience the content, and make some close friends while pushing through Normal and Heroic raid tiers.

A word from the leadership

Whether you’ve been looking to get into raiding, but just haven’t known where to start – Or, you’re a veteren raider and need flexibility around work, family, and other hobbies. We’d love to bring you on-board.

We’re looking to provide a flexible and supportive environment for any raider to enjoy working through the content with friends.

About our Community

Eternal Kingdom is a multi-guild community, founded in 2013, and is made up of 8 guilds: Alliance raiding guild (US Proudmoore), Horde raiding guild (US Area 52), social member guild (one on each faction), 4 alt guilds (three on Alliance, one on Horde). All of the same faction guilds are connected by Greenwall so that we can keep communication open between everyone. We pride ourselves in having created a non-toxic environment that focuses on collaboration while maintaining the ability to push progression and clear content.

If you’re interested, please reach out to Bone (Btag: SgtPepper#12697 or Discord Bone#3550) or apply at Olympus Team.

Current Needs: All DPS especially ranged. DPS w/ Tank offspec. Full up on Heals and Rogues.

Are you languishing in a dead or dying guild, full of disinterested and unhelpful people?

Do you want to be part of a community of friends, who truly enjoy the game, and love hanging out together?

Would you like to run dungeons/raids with people who won’t yell at you, or make you feel stupid for making mistakes?

First Azeroth Command may be just the guild you’re looking for!

First Azeroth Command is a team of veteran players who have created an active guild, and associated Discord, in pursuit of achieving end-game content. While that may be our ultimate goal, it is not our only focus. We are recurring all classes/roles for running instances, leveling, PvP, PvE and those who just want to play the game in a stress-free, helpful community.

Combined, the creators of First Azeroth Command have decades of World of Warcraft experience, and a strong desire to share it. Your current playing ability does not matter. You might be the best in your class, or you might have just created your account; as long as you have a positive attitude, you are welcome to join us.

We run dungeons/raids on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights, starting at 7:15pm EST. You will not be required to make all of those nights. If you can make it, that’s fantastic! If not, no worries! We are flexible, and understand that real life will always take precedence.

IMPORTANT

Guild leadership strives to ensure that every member enjoys their playing experience in an affirming, tolerant, intimidation-free environment. Those who are arrogant, intolerant, rude, hateful, and/or generally poor attitudes are not who we are looking for. “Try-Hards” and “git-gud” types need not apply. We are a guild; we succeed together, and we fail together. No individual is greater than the group. Ever. It is that simple.

Whether you are new to the game, or have played since Vanilla, we want YOU to join First Azeroth Command and make the most of your time in Azeroth! Contact us today!

Email: first.azeroth.command@gmail.com

Twitter: @AzcomC

BNet: ttravilinman#1518, or Moisley#1537

Discord: The_Ancient_Infidel#8039 or Moisley#4549

We might be a good fit for you guys, take a look at our copypasta below and hit me up in discord if you’re interested!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF
Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net

Hey justicepoon. my guild is starting a second team and i feel like you guys might be a great fit. If you would like to know more please fill free to add me on Discord Vulturize#4629 or my Bnet Vulturize#1501.

Hey there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hello Justice!

We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can. Most of our raiders like pushing keys as well!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hey Justicepoon!

After reading your post, I think you and your friend would be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. We’re a newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We have members interested in forming Mythic+ Key Groups and Arena teams!

We are guaranteeing AOTC every tier, with a calm casual environment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
Discord: Veloletum#6175

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

We are currently looking for 1 DH dps and 5 ranged dps.

Discord: lala#0869
BTAG: lala#12407

Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers(Disc/Holy Pally) & Some more dps (Ranged prefer but exceptional melee are more than welcome to apply)

For more info or if your interested in our raid team contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900

Thank you all for taking the time to post, My friend and I found a home Thanks again!

1 Like

I have raid spots for you both If you’re interested in Priest and him DH.
US-Illidan-Horde Mythic Raid Team Charlie Work
Our raid times are Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8-11pm est.
We were cutting edge in Legion and looking to push for cutting edge in Shadowlands.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/us-illidan-horde-recruiting-for-shadowlands-1212m/699351

Hey Justicepoon, I think we might be a good fit. I would like to chat to make sure we would be a good fit. Here is some info about us.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm/717550?u=sslip-area-52

Hey JP;

We have a spot for you and your friend, if you are interested or want to know more just add me Zen#1643

Hello! I am from Meme Regime - (H) Mal’Ganis and I think we might be a fit for you and your friend for raiding into SL

Below you can find a bit more info about our guild

After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to push into high mythics and strive for CE this coming expansion.

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs: We have most of our core solidified and are looking for the next few dank DPS memers to join us!

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

Hello. So we are a guild that is newer with most have Aotc and some mythic kills. We push keys and pvp a little. Mog runs as well. We have a group of leaders and vote so its not just 1 person. We are recruiting for more active raiders.
Raids schedule is Thursday and Saturday from 730pm to 930pm server(530 to 730 pst)
We are on Sen’jin and linked servers.
Xen#1370

Lets have a talk and see where it goes.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Looks like theres a bit of spam here, so I might as well add to it !

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hi! I am the GM of Rejected Gods. We are a new alliance guild on Azshara. We are currently looking for DPS and healers for our raid team. We are planning on casually raiding once a week (Tuesday 7pm EST). We are also looking to do M+ and rated PvP if any of that interests you.
I would love to talk to you about our guild if youre interested!
BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228