Returning Tank Player LF Fresh Start

Hi, my name is Nerendis.

I’ve been playing this game on and off since the release of AQ40 back in Vanilla. Most of my younger years were spent healing or tanking in BC/WOTLK raids. But since then I have really only had the time to commit to the LFR/Mythic+ environment (with frequent breaks inbetween).

But as I’ve gotten older, and my schedule has opened up a bit more, I’m looking to find a solid group of friends to push Heroic raids and maybe a bit deeper in to mythic raids come Shadowlands. I am particularly looking for a tanking role (potentially any class as I am toying with the idea of a fresh reroll).

Currently I am finishing a second degree in Software Engineering, and I’m a bit older with a busy family life. I’m really looking for a guild that is looking to fill out it’s roster, to go the extra step from Mythic+ to a raiding environment. That would give me the extra time I need to finish out my degree and set up a toon for raiding.

I am NOT looking for a guild to start raiding with next week. But most importantly I am looking for a solid group of people that want to enjoy and progress through content for several years.

1 Like

Hey! Would you be interested in CE pushing? Not hardcore, but a more midcore mentality?

Would love to chat. We’re looking for people for 8.3, Shadowlands, and beyond - got a good core of people that like bantering and hanging out together for Heroic fun runs, M+, and PvP. We’re a Pacific raid guild though - so hopefully that is something that would work out for you.

Raid times: T/Thurs/Sun 8-11 PM Pacific Time (11-2AM EST)

Guild Name: Excidiorum – Horde – Hyjal discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: rummie#1853 – hit me up if this interests you!

[A]<No Fun> 8/8H EP US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. The Guild was formed at the beginning of legion and has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

Hey Nerendis,

We might be a good fit, would love to talk more in depth about your goals. My guild was established over 11 years ago, by myself and a handful of others who are still here. We are reliable, so your hope of finding a guild that will be here for many years to come would be filled with us.

We are looking for a tank in Shadowlands, but not before then (one of our current main tanks wishes to reroll after Nya’lotha and play DPS). We too are older with busy lifestyles, so you’d find we’re really relatable.

I am recruiting people, not characters, so your plan to take your time to set up a toon, acclimate to a guild and find your place would work great with us. We do a lot of activities outside of raid, from M+ / HM Mech, to heroic warfronts and timewalk raids, so we have a wide variety of interests.

If this sounds intriguing, I’d love to hear from you, message me on bnet: Alveia#1839

Still interested in talking to guilds in EST and CST

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. Proudmoore is an West coast server but we have players across all time zones. We also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 that is more focused on EST time :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

You sound like a great fit for our guild. We are comprised of working adults and know that real life comes first. Myself I’m 38 with 3 kids and work full time. We enjoy raiding in a casual atmosphere while still getting things done. The people and culture are more important to us than pushing prog and yelling at people, been there done that. We currently have a solid tank team of a Paladin (me) and a Monk but could use another to help fill in or take over if necessary, I can play Ret decently. Reach out and chat in disc if you are interested, thanks.

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

I am not sure if you are willing to go to the alliance side, but Descendants of Lore sounds like it may be a fit for you. We may not have a tanking spot for raiding right away but could definitely use more tanking for mythic plus during the week. When/if you have the ability to raid again we could possibly do a tank rotation if you are not against dpsing on occasion too. We are a group of mostly adults over 30 with jobs and kids and certainly understand that real life comes first. If you wish to speak more please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but put fun above progress. Low pressure, other than the pressure we put on ourselves.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

[H] Relativity (Tichondrius) is looking for all roles!

[Normal progression] Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 PST
[New content] Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8-11 PST

We’re a new guild looking for players who want to push current progression and future content C.E. while making a solid group of friends in the process. While we form, we don’t expect everyone to be perfect,
but what we do expect is improvement. We are aiming to foster an environment of healthy competition in mythic raiding, and M+ keys in order to build a team of dedicated individuals who are interested in competitive
advancement of current content. Our hopes are to build a Guild that is active, competitive, and tightly-knit, whether you’re directly involved in our Mythic team(s) or just casually playing with us.

Also recruiting officers to take charge of casual content and PvP.

Add me on discord ( Quorp#9829 )
-or-
Add one of us on Bnet

Quorp#1792 (Me)
Starshining#1307
Ninjadan#11404

Hope to hear from you!