Returning Tank LF home

Hello Everyone, I am a returning Tank from legion looking for a good mythic guild to make my home. I main guardian but I plan on learning BM monk soon so I can have a more reliable tanking spec.

I had experience in legion, I was 4/11M EXP in ABT. So yeah… dont worry about the fact I am not that experienced in BFA yet

if you want to contact me you can at
Bnet: Inmalisse#1750
Discord: Inma#5317

Hi there! Welcome back! Here is a little information about my guild :slight_smile:

_ A little bit about the guild
Name: Dracarys Productions
Faction: Horde
Realm: Bleeding-Hollow

Currently recruiting RAIDERS to join our Heroic progression through BOD. We are still short members, so we are currently running with another solid guild. We would like a few more members to grow with all of us and also so that we may run full guild runs.
Current raid times
We currently run Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11pm est (N- for alt runs, and to help guildies get gear). Sunday/Monday 9:00-midnight est (Heroic)
Currently Looking For
TANKS (Any class-prefer DK/DH/DRUID)
DPS (need locks, but any solid DPS will help)
Healers
Right now we are pretty open to recruiting any class for our roster.

Currently we are 9/9N, 4/9H BOD
8/8H, 3/8M Uldir

What is required
We are a fun, active, social guild that likes to have fun! We need people who want to grow and progress with us through BOD. (MEANING THERE WILL BE WIPES). I don’t care about your score or meters! I need people who want a laid back environment to have fun in, be helpful to other members, but still get things done. (Understanding basic mechanics is helpful as well, but we will teach you if you do not know)

When we are not raiding
We enjoy pushing M+, running on our alts and doing some PVP. Fridays will be mog/mount runs(for those who are interested).

GM is looking for a raid leader to help her lead the guild through H as well be productive in leading other guild events and such when GM is not around

Looking for solid, down to earth people who are looking for a chill environment to be in. Need active social people who will partake in guild activities outside of raiding. Need people who will help the guild grow.

I am looking for people i can make officers as well to help me run the guild while i am not around (will take some time to get to this point though)

If you want to know anymore information, i am always available through Bnet or Discord, feel free to message me!

Discord-Danielle#7366
Bnet- Glidergirl90#1793

Looking forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for a place to level up and than prove yourself once caught up hit me up.

Always willing to give someone a chance.

Krisp - Horde - Zul’Jin

4/9M BoD.

Tues/wed/thurs 9pm-1130pm EST.

We raid heroic alt runs on fridays at same time

Eladarmri#1632

are you wanting to stay horde or would you wanna switch i hear kul tiran humans druid form is pretty cool!

I am 100% willing to Go Alliance, but it is hard to tell if I will fit in a raid environment without raiding, I dont know if I want to buy a faction transfer for it to potentially be wasted

Hello Inmalisse,

Not sure if ally is something you would consider, but if so add me and we can talk.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years.

We pride ourselves on stability and a good raid environment. We also do not recruit mass amounts of people for bench, as we do not recruit for bench.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 1 of 9 Mythic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175

Geo|