Returning spriest LF Raiding Guild to call home

Hi Everyone,

After going pretty casual for a few xpacs I have found myself in a spot to commit to raiding and a solid guild once again.

A little about me:

I’ve been playing since launch and have raided every xpac since. I have cleared all content and have my share of cutting edges and aotc’s. I just recently came back to BFA and haven’t run any of the current content.

My goal is to experience the game at it’s fullest in the PvE environment. I would love to be apart of a guild that does heroic and mythic content. I’m looking for a strong guild who understands that this is a game, but when it comes to raiding they make it as efficient as possible and not waste time.

I always am constantly figuring out how to best maximize my potential as a player, using sims, research and videos. I’m super laid back and will always bring my best effort forward which will include competitive dps, team attitude, understanding of raid encounters and having fun. You can expect upwards of a 90%+ raid attendance from me.

Looking for a late night, weekend guild preferably! Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello there Lathrias not sure if you looking for horde guilds only but, I will post this for you anyways.

[A]<No Fun> 8/8H EP US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. The Guild was formed at the beginning of legion and has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

I know you said late night AND weekend, but I had to try!! I’d LOVE to chat.

Here’s our info :slight_smile:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :camera:

What do we do??

• Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
  • Social progression team runs (as of 8.3) will be Wed 8-11pm EST.

Mythic Plus/Keys are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there. We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re interested - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

Hey Lathrias!

Alliance Proudmoore
Thursday Optional Heroic 730-11pm PST (usually end by 930 PST)
Friday and Saturday Mythic 730-11pm PST

Vitamin GG is a semi-hardcore guild that seeks to clear Mythic content on a 2 day schedule.

Each member is required to research their class and bring consumables as we strive to work as a team. We currently run Heroic on farm each Thursday from 730-930ish server and this is open to all members to get ready and max min their mains for mythic progression.

We are currently looking for:
DPS - looking for Shadow priest, Mage, Warrior, Ret Paladin, Warlock
any strong DPS ranged or melee will be considered.

Our main raid nights are Friday and Saturday from 730-11 server with an expectation of 80% attendance for the main raid nights. We ask our members to complete 1 Mythic 10 per week and encourage others to also create groups and farm gear and experience for raid nights.

In game we do it all. We are an active guild with members on throughout the whole week; PVP, Mythic Plus, BG as well as alt runs. We are filled with a supportive group and we are always looking to work together to help the whole group. We always run logs and constantly look and analyze the logs to push the group further.
You will always find our members seeking sim on gear. We practice a modified loot council for unwanted loot in order to max min but we also encourage all members to use the gear they get and do not require anyone to put their loot up for roll. We strive to be better players and better people and build a group that works well with each other. Our guild is on average 21 and up and we have a very positive social aspect to our group. Since we raid a limited amount of days its important for all members to bring their best. Our Goal is to be a CE guild and we do our best to obtain that end.

If this sounds like a good fit please contact Yeezus, (Yeezus#11322) or Aecis (Aecis#1119) on Proudmoore.

Not late night or weekend sadly, but i hope you’ll keep us in mind =]

Disturbed of US Zul’jin Horde has been around since 2008. We’re a drama-free guild of students and working adults. With a strong core, we’re looking for a few more to round out the roster and achieve CE Azshara. We’re a 7/8 Mythic guild (8/8 CE Uldir and 9/9 CE BFD) with progress on phase 4. We’re also looking for players for 8.3 and beyond. Returning players and rerolls welcome.

Raid schedule:

Wed/Thurs/Mon 8 - 11 pm EST

All classes may apply, but we’re especially in need of these:

Shadow Priest.
Mage.
Rogue.

If interested, please feel free to contact:

Apple - Apple#11916
Spanky - Spanky#1188 (Discord: Spanky #0476)

Hello Lathrias!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time.
Mythic Mondays!
Transmog/achievement runs: Sundays & Thursdays.

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

add me @ Basedgod#1650

Hey Lathrias,

I’m Xanas from Resounding Maybe. We are looking for DPS for 8.3 and I would be interested in talking to you. A little about us:

Resounding Maybe - Late night weekend mythic progression guild [H] on Bleeding Hollow

Resounding Maybe is a late-night weekend Mythic raiding guild. We formed as a group of friends looking to get back into end game raiding at the end of Legion, and have since been consistently climbing in rank on Bleeding Hollow.

At out core we’re a relaxed team of progression-minded raiders who understand real world commitments come first. Many of us have careers, families, are busy students, etc. With that said, we do seek the highest levels of content of WoW has to offer us, and expect everyone to come to raid prepared and ready to kill bosses. While we still have a great time during raid, we also understand wiping to repeated mistakes isn’t fun for anyone, and will always work to perfect and improve our team.

In the end we provide a structured and stable raid environment, detailed raid analysis, and a commitment to always make the most efficient use of our 6 hours of boss time. In turn we expect you to take time outside of raid to plan and prepare yourself to reliably carryout mechanics while magnifying your role in the raid.

Progression:

• 6/8M AEP
  • 2/2H CoS
  • 8/9M BoD
  • 3/8M Uldir

Raid Times:

• Fridays | 12am-3am EST
  • Saturdays | 11pm-2am EST
  • Wednesdays (Optional Heroic) | 11pm-2am EST

Logs required. Please apply at: https:// guilded.gg/r/AdrRpmKeDl?i=GAnne53A (remove space).

For more info, please contact Xanas#9343 (discord) or Kettch#6262 (discord).

Heya, if you’re still interested add me on discord at NukFur#0990 or bnet at NukFur#1660

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. 4th xpac as a group. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
8/8 H EP
1/9M 9/9 BOD
Needs: Hunter/DK/DH
DPS - Open Recruitment: Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hey there!

You sound like us in terms of raid exp and mentality, and we would definitely love to chat with you more! Even though we don’t raid weekends and aren’t horde, I thought reaching out wouldn’t cause any harm. Our raid times are T/TH/M 10am-1amEST and you should definitely check out our WoWProg! Hope to hear from you soon :D!

Hey lathrias how late night are you looking for? Check out our guild info below!

Hello Lathrias! I know exactly what you mean when it comes down to catching up and getting into the swing of things I can somewhat relate. I hope you take the time to check us out and read our post as we’d like to also see what each expansion offers and we want to make that happen as much as possible, so if you like what you read then don’t hesitate to give send us a message.

[H] Hard Pass - Illidan

We’re a newly formed late night raiding guild that’s looking to form a group of players that are willing to put the time and effort to exploring and beating content in a decent manner. As we might not be Top 100 each beginning of each expansion we are hoping to see as much content as we can. We’re looking for players that are willing to dedicate the time and effort into tackling content in 8.3 and many more adventures to come!

Raiding Schedule: :

Sun/Mon: 9 to 12 PM EST

Our goals and expectations :
Hard Pass is a guild that wants to excel at bringing our roster the opportunity to experience what the game has to offer and be able to do it with like minded individuals that give such effort to do just that.

-Our expectations are that you come here with a positive attitude and be able to dedicate the time at improving, participating and building yourself and your team with constructive goals to achieve greatness!

Class needs :

• Tank : Any (1)
  • Healer : Any (2)
  • DPS : Warlock, Hunter, Warrior, SPriest. (Or any)

-We’ll always take any skilled players or anyone willing to be a part of our guild

If you’d like to inquire more information about our guild you can request a friend request to:

Kulixa#1297
samed#1812
gravedigger#1451

Sounds like we could be a good fit for you and we have one spot left am looking for a spriest! Lets chat add me.
looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill and fun raid environment that still looks to progress at a decent rate. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. 4th xpac as a group. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
8/8 H EP AOTC
1/9M 9/9 BOD AOTC
Needs: Mage/Hunter/S Priest/WW Monk
DPS - Open Recruitment: Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211