Returning RSham lf guild for m+/raid

I will keep it quick. Returning older player currently playing Resto Shaman looking for guild to throw in with for M+ and raiding if there is an opening and need. Have not raided seriously since S1 AOTC (previous xpac mythic raiding experience)… but have hit KSH+ each season. Currently ilvl 510. Available pretty much all week from 630 PM to Midnight EST.

If I may sound right for your situation, hit me up at bnet sithagent#1452.

Thanks

Hey there Martinsugar, my guild currently has 10+ raid teams and is always looking for more m+ runners. Here is our spiel for you to check out and feel free to reach out if it sounds like what your looking for or want to know more :slight_smile:

ABOUT OUR GUILD
Eclipsed, a large gaming community, is a WoW Guild located on Stormrage that was created by a group of veteran players that wanted to build a community-oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability.

WE’RE MORE THAN JUST RAIDING
We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PVP, achievement runs, multi-platform gaming, random guild events, and etc.

RECRUITMENT
(we’re always looking for exceptional and committed players so reach out even if your class/spec is not listed)

RAID TEAM EXPECTATIONS
(Each raid team has their own expectations document)

Dark Star (CE)
9/9M Season 3
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:00-11:00pm EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Havoc DH), Ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock)

Tidal Acceleration (CE Focused)
7/9M Season 3
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:30-11:30pm EST
Needs: Healer (Holy Priest, Holy Pally, Resto Shaman), Ranged DPS (Dev/Aug Evoker)

Interstellar (Mythic)
6/9M Season 3
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Needs: Closed

Quasar (Mythic)
(Awakened: VOTI - 1/8M, Aberrus - 3/9M, Amir - 3/9M)
Wednesday and Monday’s 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
Needs: Open to exceptional DPS only

Gravity (Mythic)
3/9M Season 3
Tuesday’s 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Rogue, Havoc DH), Ranged DPS (Mage)

Aurora (Mythic)
6/9M Season 3
Wednesday and Thursday’s 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST
Needs: Strong flex healer (Shaman, Monk), Melee DPS (Warrior), Open to exceptional ranged DPS only

Event Horizon (Mythic)
7/9M Season 3
Tuesday and Wednesday 11:00PM-2:00AM PST

Cosmic Shift (CE Focused)
6/9M Season 3 (Awakened: VOTI - 2/8M, Aberrus - 3/9M, Amir - 2/9M)
Saturday and Sunday 7-10:00pm EST

Stardust (AOTC/Mythic)
5/9M Season 3
Saturday and Sunday 9:00-11:30pm EST
Needs: Healer that can flex DPS, Ranged DPS

Celestial (AOTC Only)
Wednesday’s 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Needs: Open to all applicants

Nova (Normal/Heroic Training)
Friday’s 8:00-11:00 pm EST

CONTACTS

• Nakkita - Recruiting Lead
    Discord: nakkita76 BTAG: britt2376#1776
  • Ysera - Recruiter
    Discord: yseragreen BTAG: Kittiez#1300
  • Khaeli - Recruiter
    Discord: khaeli BTAG: khaeli#11319
  • Jay/Whitezillaa - Guild Master
    Discord: zilla_dilla BTAG: ZillaDilla#1991

Hey my team is looking for a healer shammy for mythic raiding (to fill spot) I am going to copy and paste my post please reach out if into it. We also run mythic plus from like 2pm to 7 pm pst

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (need a swing healer that can also dps)
Restoration Shamans
Holy Pally
Resto Druid
Preservation Evoker

DPS :
Highly Needed Class’s
:fire:Mage​:fire: , :fire:Lock​:fire: , Rouge
But what ever dps you play, just message me and I am sure we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Yo we hit aotc and run a few mythics ,
Lots of keys and gaming,

Fri-Sat 800-1000 pm Est

A52,(wont matter next xpac)

Skiid#11883 add

Please fell to check us out.

:crossed_swords: [A/H] [STORMRAGE] FOOL ME ONCE

:crossed_swords: Looking for a guild to call fam? Wanna take a step ahead and start mythic raiding? Tired of hardcore people yelling at you in raids? Do you identify as a car? :crossed_swords:

If YES is the answer to any of the above, you should join [Fool Me Once]!

:small_blue_diamond: INTERESTED? (RECRUITMENT INFO)

• Mythic Raiders - We are mainly recruiting DPS; Chill vibes, pushing as far as we can!
  • Keystone Runners - We are building an active keystone runner community!
  • Making Friends - Everyone is welcome for our Discord Drinking Nights!

:dracthyr_comfy_green: AWAKENED PROGRESSION

This is only our second season into Mythic Raiding. After guaranteeing our AOTCs, we are pushing mythic as far as we can! (You can be whats between us and CE, join us!)

• VOTI: 8/8H, 1/9M
  • Aberrus: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Amirdrassil: 9/9H, 3/9M

:spiral_calendar: RAID INFO:

We stick to a chill raid schedule of two raid nights a week. We occasionally add an extra night at the end of the week, but your participation on that day is optional.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM EST

:page_with_curl: RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

We have a rotating bench system so all trials can prove themselves and own a permanent spot in the roster. (requirements are: pull your weight - or maybe a bit more - and don’t sht the bed!)*

• DPS: DH and DK (priority), open for other classes.
  • Healers (bench): All entries accepted
  • Tanks (bench): All entries accepted

:speech_balloon: CONTACT INFORMATION:
Kharieth-Stormrage (Discord: _khali)
Felecträ-Stormrage (Discord: Chaseman245)
Hillbillyx-Stormrage (Discord: Hillbillyxxx)
Lollipöp-Stormrage (Discord: I4sublime)
Tevlin-Stormrage (Discord: Tevlin.)

:thought_balloon: ABOUT US:

Fool Me Once was built by a core group of long time raid enthusiasts. We have an unwavering desire to kill the big dumb stuff with our friends. We bring decades of WoW and real life leadership experience, helping us to foster a lite but driven atmosphere. We cover a gambit of gameplay styles and goals. Looking to bang 8s for vault? Pushing the IO? Tryna run 2s to learn a new class? Do you identify as a car? There may even be some scattered cheeve farming groups lurking. Fool Me Once also maintains a AOTC+ raid team (FAFO) looking to dig as far into mythic as possible every season. Using a philosophy of leading adults as adults and pushing the content as far as possible while maintaining a fun environment. One could and should expect sarcasm, shenanigans and overall Tom foolery. 18+ Rated M for Mature.

“You can look retarded, act retarded, but don’t be retarded!” - The Tank GM

I added you on Bnet so hopefully we can chat, but here is our guild posting:

Hi Martinsugar, I added you on Bnet because my raid team is currently recruiting for healers for our raid team. We’re an AOTC focused guild that occasionally dabbles in mythic raiding. We also constantly have someone running keys. Our raid times are from 8-12 EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please feel free to accept if that sounds like it may interest you.

Greetings Martinsguar!

We have a spot for a resto shaman currently available! Your times match too, and since this is a coincidence too coincidental to ignore, here is our guild info!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hello Martinsugar,

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. I am going to send you a Bnet request as i’d love to talk to you further.

Any chance you can go to 1m EST? I mean, what’s an hour among friends? :wink: In all seriousness though, if you can swing it, we might be a good fit for you. Vitae Rising is an adult-only AOTC guild on Thrall that raids Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. Outside of raiding, many of our members also enjoy pushing keys of various levels. If you’re interested in chatting further, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or over discord at Fenrirulv. (By the way, I did actually attempt to add you on discord, but it rejected your name for some reason…)

I added your tag !

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH, Fury/Arms warrior and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
1 tank (no DKs)
DPS / Healer
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Raid Team:
AOTC every season with solid players that have class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts, trials and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary. (Wowhead Nov, 2023)

Guild Information: Horde cross faction
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
Come see us. Make a toon on our realm, join the guild, see what you think.
We love people! Everyone is welcome. We are The Dignified!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445