Returning rogue LF curve guild

Hi I am a rogue returning to tww looking for an aotc guild. I have multiple mythic kills across several previous tiers. Currently available weeknights from 6pm pacific time. Thanks for looking.

Hi Beerhouse,

Take a look at Sanctuary and let me know if this aligns with your goals.

Hello Beerhouse,

My guild got AOTC for the last 16 patches in a row, so I think we’re what you’re looking for. Check out the post below and send me a dm if you like what you see.

Hey Beerhouse,

Nap Time is a Cutting Edge pursuing guild starting back up. Our raid times are going to be Friday and Saturday 9pm - Midnight PST.

Could I get your Btag, so that we can talk more?

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info Battle tag: Kingdave101#11936

Discord: vrnexus or queenxjazzy