Hello all, looking for a group to raid and run m+ with during the end of BFA and going into Shadowlands. I have experience raiding dating back to Wrath of the Lich King. I usually took breaks either due to the guild I was in ceasing to exist or something in my IRL changing (work, living arrangement, etc…).
I enjoy playing Ret Paladin and would like to main this going forward, but if the guild I join needs a certain class/spec I am adaptable and can make that change or have it as an alt. I have Paladin, Rogue, DK, DH, Priest, Hunter, Mage, and Druid at 120.
Mon-Sat: 9pm-1am CST
Sun: All Day
Expansion - Server - Guild - Spec
- Wrath - Executus - Drama - Prot Warrior
- Cata - Kel’Thuzad - I don’t Remember - Boomkin
- MoP - Llane - The Wolfpack - Ret Paladin [AOTC: ToT]
- WoD - Took a break a the end of SoO until HFC - Ret Paladin [AOTC: HFC purchased]
- Legion - Barthilas (OCE) - Titans - Ret Paladin [AOTC: Antorus and EM]
- BFA - Took a break after 6/8 Heroic in Uldir on Ret, came back for BoD got 9/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic on Havoc DH [AOTC: BoD]
My logs for BFA is available on Warcraft Logs for Sacrale@Illidan(Uldir -8.0) and Brxz@Illidan (BoD -8.1)