Returning Ret LF Guild

Hello all, looking for a group to raid and run m+ with during the end of BFA and going into Shadowlands. I have experience raiding dating back to Wrath of the Lich King. I usually took breaks either due to the guild I was in ceasing to exist or something in my IRL changing (work, living arrangement, etc…).

I enjoy playing Ret Paladin and would like to main this going forward, but if the guild I join needs a certain class/spec I am adaptable and can make that change or have it as an alt. I have Paladin, Rogue, DK, DH, Priest, Hunter, Mage, and Druid at 120.

Availability
Mon-Sat: 9pm-1am CST
Sun: All Day

Raid History
Expansion - Server - Guild - Spec

• Wrath - Executus - Drama - Prot Warrior
  • Cata - Kel’Thuzad - I don’t Remember - Boomkin
  • MoP - Llane - The Wolfpack - Ret Paladin [AOTC: ToT]
  • WoD - Took a break a the end of SoO until HFC - Ret Paladin [AOTC: HFC purchased]
  • Legion - Barthilas (OCE) - Titans - Ret Paladin [AOTC: Antorus and EM]
  • BFA - Took a break after 6/8 Heroic in Uldir on Ret, came back for BoD got 9/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic on Havoc DH [AOTC: BoD]

My logs for BFA is available on Warcraft Logs for Sacrale@Illidan(Uldir -8.0) and Brxz@Illidan (BoD -8.1)

BNET: BRX#1685
DISCORD: BRX#4583

We all just recently returned as well, we’re a former mythic guild lf the members to get back to that point. Hit us up if interested [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

1 Like

Hey, Thanks for the reply. I couldn’t guarantee being on time for raid as I get off work 30 minutes before your raid. Sorry :frowning:

**Perseverance** - Currently 11/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

WW Monk (preferably with Brew OS)
Shadow Priest
Havoc DH

Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

We are also looking for more folks interested in dedicated mythic + groups. We currently have several members who enjoy running them and would like to add a few more to our roster to give them the opportunity to push a little higher more regularly.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hey thanks for the response. Times are perfect. Were you interested in my Shadow Priest or was this more for the M+? Not sure how I feel about moving to Alliance :stuck_out_tongue: though haha

Sacrale,
We’re pretty flexible on classes, so if your Ret is your main that you want to continue raiding on, we could definitely fit it in. Obviously you could do whatever for keys as many of our folks run them on multiple characters. And yeah, I know Alliance is a hard sell. Truth be told I prefer Horde too but these guys are worth going Ally for. I’ve had new members come to me after a single raid and tell me their impression of the team is that we’re like a family and I find that’s a pretty fitting description of us.