Returning Resto Shaman LFG

Hello everyone,

I’m currently trying to get back into the game and have been looking for a guild to raid with. I am free:

Tuesdays: All day
Thursdays: All day
Friday: Past 9:00pm EST
Saturday: All day
Sunday All day

I’ve been playing for a long time (since Wrath) and have wanted to find a reliable guild. For modern content, I’ve cleared all of the current raid tiers. My current main is Zughug on Stormreaver but am willing to transfer is need be.

In reply to your post on our recruitment post feel free to add me @ thela#1545 to chat!

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. .

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

6/8H EP 2/2H COS 9/9H BOD 8/8H Uldir (Tuesday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

M+ and Raiders of all classes and specs.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858 or Mirth’s Bnet at aminshall12#1819, we look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

About us
Imperial Guard is an established raiding guild that has members playing together dating all the way back to Dragon Soul. We are located on Horde Illidan. Imperial Guard is a progression focused guild that intends on pushing content as far as we possibly can while still maintaining a fun environment. We run content of all difficulties so that each individual member of the guild will feel like they are a part of the group. We have 3 raid teams, Fri/Sat 7-11 CST (4/8M), Wed/Thur 7-10 CST (AOTC, 2/8M), and Tue/Thur 8-11CST. We also host “fun runs” or gearing runs that anyone is invited to attended regardless of most raid requirements. If raiding is not your thing, join us for keys! While we are not raiding we fill our time pushing mythic keystones, we have many members that range from just starting out to pushing 1800 io and climbing.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our needs

Our 4/8M team raids Friday/Saturday 7-11CST is currently lf a mage and monk dps however all exceptional players will be considered

HIGH Priority:
Monk that can tank and DPS
Mage

Medium:
DK - DPS
Balance druid
Spriest
Monk - DPS
Warlock

Low:
Anything that is not on medium, or high, but will consider exceptional players.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our Wed/Thur group 2/8M (AoTC)

High Priority
Hpal
Disc Priest
Hunter

Medium
Boomy
Lock
Spriest

Low
Anything else not listed will be considered.

Our Tue/Thur team is just starting out and currently accepting all classes and roles

We also have a very active mythic+ community with many players pushing 1.2k+ and guild leadership of 1.7k.

Non raiders are also welcome to join the guild while they get ready for raiding or just wanting to find a cool group of people to hang out with and kill some normal bosses for Sh!ts and giggles.

Contact Info
GM & Fri/Sat Raid Leader
Tiekenee#1613 - Btag
Thirdpint#1123 - Discord

Wed/Thur Raid Leader
fen7740#1209 - Btag
Fen#1163 - Discord

Tue/Thur Raid Leader
stixz#1697 - Btag
stixz#1585 - Discord

Hey there Caleah,
Quantum - Illidan [H] is looking for a resto shaman for our core raid team. We are a smaller guild who have cleared heroic content each tier this expansion (formed up at the beginning). We are looking to expand our team to be able to push mythic content after we clear heroic each tier. We raid Tues/Thurs nights 930-1230EST and do m+, rbgs, and play other games outside of raid. If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to add me on bnet so we can talk! Val#12876

Could use a good resto shaman!