Returning Resto Shaman LF Adult Raiding Guild

Hello Epsilon, do you use discord by chance? That is the easiest way to connect with me. If so could you post it here? I have some questions for you. Thanks!

Hey there Druul, do you use discord by chance? I’d like to add you to that if possible to ask questions?

My discord id is EpsilonParadox#5640

Hey Sedarys,

If you haven’t found a home yet, I think you might really resonate with From The Embers as we’re exactly what you’re looking for in most aspects you mentioned. We’re a small, mature community of gamers who get AOTC (we don’t mythic raid) who can achieve progress in a laid back, fun environment. Even our raid times sound like they should work for you Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST. This is the link to our WoW forum if you’re interested [[H][US][Laughing Skull] <From The Embers> - PvE Focused AOTC Raiding/Key Guild Recruiting S4 & Dragon Flight] Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
BNet - Vornwin #1447
Discord - Vorn#1416

she has a home !! :wink:

Thanks! I’ll be in touch soon.

Silly little devill :stuck_out_tongue: i have to give everyone an equal try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Vorn, I’ll be in touch :slight_smile:

If you’re still looking (or even if you’re not) and use Discord you’re welcome to join our server to get a feel for our group.

Here is our general guild blurb:

Feel free to contact me on Discord ( Jae#1113 ) if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild that is rebuilding a fresh roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight! Our core has had numerous mid-tier mythic progressions since early BFA and is looking to take it a step up from casual progression.

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. Pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Tank, any class/spec
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Warlock, Boomy
-Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW
considering any class*

Add me!
Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Zuul #6518 is my Discord

Thank you to everyone for responding and apologies to those i havent contacted yet, I will get to you. I’ve had some things come up but I will be contacting you all soon with questions!

Thanks Druul!

Good morning!!! I would love to get a chance to talk to you about our guild. We are on Illidan (horde). We raid Wed Thur 9-1130 est. 8-1030 (server). Our goal is to keep building our raid team for dragonflight. We are pretty active during the nights ourside of raid nights. We are active during the day as well it just more hit or miss. Bigkef#8664 is my discord name. Hit me up if you have any questions or want to know more. Looking foward to hearing from you

Thanks Big! I’ll do that! Speak soon!

Hey Sedarys!

I’m Okwhoforted from US Zul’jin Hordeside. We are a small guild that’s growing fast. We would like you to grow along with us!

We are forming a raid team for Dragonflight and would like you to be part of it. We also have nights for running Mythics. As we grow we plan to expand our group content to include transmog runs, mount runs, and achievement runs. Sometimes all three at once!

Our guild is small and you won’t slip through the cracks with us. If we seem like a good fit for you, please message me. I’d love to talk with you further about anything regarding the guild.
Discord Lilb#7423
Battletag Lilb#11809

Hey Sedsrys,
Corrupted Intent is a newly formed 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • Raid days and times will be Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction

What we need:
Looking for like minded people who want to progress & run keys, Healers & DPS .

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Accountability & punctuality

**Contact information: ** Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Thanks Serena, you’ll be getting a message soon.

Thame, looking forward to speaking with you, thank you.

Perfect! Discord is the easiest way to contact me, I respond there quicker then In game so your aware :slight_smile: