Returning Resto Sham LF PST based 2-night guild

Hey there, I’ve just returned from a break since BoDA and I’m looking for a new home due to raid time reasons. I would prefer a two night guild that raids sometime between 8:00pm-1:00am PST. I’m open to Horde, but would prefer to stay Alliance. Ideally looking for a guild with 4/8M+ current progression.

I’ve been raiding since BC, but my raid experience this expansion is:
7/8M Uldir
6/9M BoDA

You can find my logs here:
_https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/nagrand/sinnoh#zone=19&partition=1&difficulty=4

I’m the recruitment officer for our guild .
We’re horde Tichondrius 5/8M with Queen’s Court at 42%. Our raid times are 9:30PM-12:30AM PST , Wed/Thurs, with Tuesday being optional. Please message me on BTAG Fishizzle#1162 or on Discord Fish#6453 (Case sensitive)

Cheers,
Yuna!

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

Optional Heroic re-clears created throughout the week

If interested feel free to DM me , contact me the GM at Fire#1110 (Discord), Fire#1218 (BNet)…/

Hi there! We are currently clearing heroic and progressing in Mythic 3/8. Classic and real life has pulled some players away and we have openings. Review our ad below and reach out if you’d like to chat. Thanks!

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Heroic Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Mythic Friday/Saturday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015