Returning Resto Sham LF PST 2-night guild

Hey there, I’ve just returned from a break since BoDA and I’m looking for a new home due to raid time reasons. I would prefer a two night guild that raids sometime between 8:00pm-1:00am PST. I’m open to Horde, but would prefer to stay Alliance. Ideally looking for a guild with 4/8M+ current progression.

I’ve been raiding since BC, but my raid experience this expansion is:
7/8M Uldir
6/9M BoDA

You can find my logs here:
_https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/nagrand/sinnoh#zone=19&partition=1&difficulty=4

(remade this post to add important info in the title)

Things we match on:

• We’re looking for a healer start role
  • We don’t have a resto shaman
  • We raid 8-11 PM Pacific time (right in in your time allowance)
  • We’re 4/8 in M EP.

Things that, hopefully, you’d be ok with switching or joining for:

• We’re Horde.
  • We’re on Hyjal
  • We raid three nights a week (T/Thurs/Sun 8-11 PM PST)

If you’re cool with this / interested, please hit me up - discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: rummie#1853

Yo, we are late night and could use a healer actually atm!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS/1 heal

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Hello Sinnoh,

I’m the recruitment officer for our guild . We’re horde Tichondrius 4/8M with orgozoa at 2%. Our raid times are 9:30PM-12:30AM PST , Wed/Thurs, with Tuesday being optional.

Please message me on BTAG Fishizzle#1162
or on Discord Fish#6453 (Case sensitive)

Cheers,

Yuna

hey sinnoh, just incase you might be able to make our raid times. we could really use someone like you. please take a moment to read our brief info. if it you are interested, please add me so we can further discuss. Take care.

|A| :heart: Vengeance :heart: [ sargeras ] |4/8M|
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 8 - 11 pm EST.

Currently we are looking for reliable people with at least heroic experience that play the following classes ;;

Resto shamman -
Warlock -
shadow priest -
boomkin -

During our off nights, we run M+, heroic EP, pvp arenas and classic.

We wont abandon you. just because you may not be performing at your best it does not mean you suck. We will work with you, we have amazing people that can get you there - so long as you let us

Please NO DRAMA - we are a very relax group of people who enjoy the game, we like to have fun and progress - we enjoy listening to music while doing trash, gamble while waiting / during breaks. We are just happy gamer’s who enjoy the game despite all of its flaws.

If interested please ADD us or leave a comment - will get back to you ASAP.

TPK#11921
saylen#1655

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)…

Contact me on bnet Fire#1218

Still looking for options. Have put in an application to one guild, but keeping options open if there isn’t a place for me there or if a better fit emerges before I join.

Hey there. NFA is currently 5/8M with 2% wipes on queens court. We could use a core resto sham healer on our roster. We are previously CE in Uldir and BoD. In case your times are slightly flexible we run 7:30-10:30pm pst fri/sat. Feel free to add me @ thela#1545 on bnet if it sounds good.

Still looking for options, a few posts I’m tempted by.