Returning Resto Druid LFG

I’m a somewhat older gentleman primarily active during US Central prime time. I would prefer a smaller guild and hopefully something more than just “show up and raid twice a week”. I’m not an amazing player but I can keep up in heroic raids (mostly did 2-2-6 last season) and decent level keys. If your group is hurting for healers then go ahead and give me a shot.

Discord: Littlebarks

Sent you a friend request via discord

Hi Littlebarks!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for The War Within!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to bolster our ranks for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST Normal Nerub-ar Palace where our first raid will be September 13th.
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid team, and particularly need healers atm. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon hopefully!
Byndi

Hey Littlebarks,

We are a new guild of a group of former raiders with AOTC and Mythic progress for each tier. We’re actively recruiting for all roles. We have aspirations to reach the penultimate boss each tier going forward and are looking to build a community of like-minded individuals who have CE aspirations with a mindset of always striving to get better.

Schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday 7 - 10 PM CT.

We’re also looking to build a solid community to have around for pushing high M+ keys and overall having a chill environment for everyone to escape from reality to.

Previous tier AOTC is a requirement for all raiding applicants.

Come be a part of the fun and join the Altered Egos!

Contact Information:
Ionic - Lead Recruiter. BTag = drAgon#19480 /\ Discord = ionic4881

Polarity is currently recruiting all classes for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ groups. Raiding will commence on Tuesdays 8pm EST! Most of us are returning players from previous expansions, all with heroic raiding backgrounds. Accepting all toons, including alts who just want to hang out! Send a message or inquire in-game! Thank you!

Bnet - DocXHoLLiday#1227
Discord - og_docxholliday3374

I’m looking for a guild again. The one I joined removed me because this post was still active apparently.

The Guild is called Darkened Reality and I would avoid them at all costs if they approach you.

You were removed because you joined and were inactive and provided no help in gearing our folks for upcoming raid (logged in one night) after telling me you could be on and heal Dungeons but you spin it how you want it with trying to start drama. Looks like I made the right choice! Good luck to you sir! :sunglasses:

You never even gave me a chance… it’s been two days since you invited me to the guild. You also never once even asked me to do so.

But yes, you did make the right choice removing me because I don’t have time for such childish nonsense.

If you are anything like this guy please do not contact me, I’m not interested in your guild.

Like I said good luck!

1 Like

Hey littlebarks- I shot you a friend request on Discord. Our guild is Ravenheim on Stormrage and we are looking for a druid healer to help round out the raid team. Currently we raid on Tuesday/Thursdays from 9-11p est and do M+ and Devles throughout the week. Look forward to chatting with you if you are still on the hunt for a guild :slight_smile: