Returning Rdruid LF SL Raid Group for Mythic Prog

Hello,

I am coming back to SL with a vengeance after taking a break.

Who am I:
I’m a 26 year old hard working professional married with two kids. I’m funny and very positive (I am always on time with a good attitude and no complaining). Been playing on and off since WOTLK.

As far as raiding experience, its mainly been in BFA in Uldir and in Nylotha. AOTC in both early on. Due to schedule conflicts (raid times being too early), i wasnt able to stick around for mythics. Now that the kids are older, wifey has given me the go ahead to continue my passion… breaking the healing meters XD

I am also very open to receiving criticism in my play style and mechanics.

What I am looking for:
-Two day week night raiding schedule (Mon-Thurs)

• 7pm PST start at the earliest.
    -Semi-Hardcore progression.
    -Group of great people that know how to have fun but also know when to be serious.
    -Willing to play boomy as offspec if needed.

Here are my logs from HC Nyalotha:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/buhlakae#partition=2

Here is my Discord:

Buhlakae#1570

Please reach out!

Hello Buhlakae!

We could definitely use you! We are a new guild that is looking to develop a team for mythic progression. While we are building, our goal is AOTC. But if we have the team for mythics, we will absolutely go into mythics! All of our raids currently have AOTC and/or some kind of mythic experience either in BFA or other expansions. Our #1 goal is to develop a raid team that loves to raid with each other. You sound like a great person for our raid team!

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please reach out! :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Thanks Tano! Unfortunately, those raid times are bit too early for me. Thank you for reaching out though :slight_smile:

Ahh anytime man! Hope you find a great guild!

Still looking.