Returning rdruid lf mythic guild

~Illidan~ Returning to game rdruid lf mythic guild

I am a currently gearing (452 ilvl) resto druid looking to get back into the mythic raid scene. I have a few years of mythic raiding experience as a healing officer, and have been playing healing classes since my first raid in Wotlk. Ideally wanting to join a guild that will allow me to go to heroics to help me gear, with a group of people that put having fun and killing bosses first.

Notable Accomplishments

• Healing officer of “Subject to Change” - Sargeras
  • Cutting Edge: Xavius
  • Cutting Edge: Gul’dan

Warcraft Logs

(Replace the , in ",com" with a period, it will make the link work. forums wont allow links :/ )

• Resto Shaman NH
  1. Mythic warcraftlogs,com/character/us/sargeras/leaztide?zone=17&new=true#zone=11&metric=hps (Gul’dan Mythic kill on 7.2.5+)
  2. Heroic warcraftlogs,com/character/us/sargeras/leaztide?zone=17&new=true#zone=11&metric=hps&difficulty=4
  • Mistweaver Monk EN
  1. Mythic warcraftlogs,com/character/us/sargeras/leazure?zone=17&new=true#zone=10&metric=hps&difficulty=5

2. Heroic warcraftlogs,com/character/us/sargeras/leazure?zone=17&new=true#zone=10&metric=hps&difficulty=5

Battle tag: Leazure#1860

Message me any time if you are interested.

Didn’t see any times you listed but if you’re interested hit us up! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Times are up for discussion, days are flexible. I prefer nothing that runs past 1:00 am central. I’ll shoot you a message when I make a choice, Thanks for replying!