Returning raider looking for active guild. Ideal guidlie

Back from a multiyear break. Vanilla original accounts. Multiple toons. Few accounts (used to multibox in the day) Heal, Tank, Dps. Currently leveling and gearing my crew of toons. I suppose Im a healer at heart.

I play alot. I listen. Im not the argumentative jerk type. Just a cool guy really enjoying rediscovering my accounts. Heroic raiding experience all the way to the end of Cata. The pandas were just too much for me. Wish I had never quit. But here I am. Time on my hands.

Im on Arygos. US. Alliance. Its a ghost town. Willing to move to another server etc.

Great PC 2080 rtx. etc. Im not a clicker. razer naga and g13 are my weapons of choice. I use addons healbot DBM etc.

Looking for an active guild that can clear content…willing to work my way up…put in the work etc.

Mature adult.

Dave

Hello Boou!

I am Cadenza of the guild Agile Peacocks (Moon Guard, Alliance) and we were drawn to your post. Given what you have shared with us we think you’d make a great fit. We’re are looking for like-minded adults who just wanna log on, hang out and kill bosses with a Mythic difficulty focus. I will share with you our website, please feel free to read through everything and check out our bio on Wowprog! Our contact information is also present on that page!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Dave!

My guild, Disorientated, on Stormrage could be a good fit for you! We’re AOTC focused, currently 9/10H, and raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST. Outside of raids we’ll try to run m+, level and gear alts, and even play some other games together. Some of our more masochistic members even pvp. We’re pretty close knit and mature guild full of “adults” who enjoy each other’s company and time escaping from the world.

Check out the linked post and let me know if you’re interested in taking more! Bnet - toasted21#1832

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight, Balance Druid, and 1 healer to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey Dave,

I’d love to chat with you about our guild! Add me on discord so we can discuss! Letholas#9581

Hello!
I Would love to be able to connect with you about our family! We are currently 7/10H looking for a healer! If you would please contact me my btag is DireRaven#1113911 and my discord is amereigna#5161. I would love to chat!! Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey, Dave, welcome back!

on Whisperwind might be the guild for you. We’re a fun group that raids and does Mythics regularly, and will do mount/achievement runs, fishing contests, and other things as people want to do them. We aspire to ahead of the curve but we’re pretty laid back. Fun is the primary goal. Currently 4/10 heroic Sanctum because a combination of Shadowlands and real life has taken a bite out of our team.

We’re a mature group, the guild was formed in 2007 and there’s a few people still around from those days. Raid times are Wed./Thurs., 9-11 eastern time. Look me up if you’re interested, BattleOoze#1158234. Good luck with your search!

Hey man, if you are willing to play as horde we should have multiple opportunities for you. Also a great group of people to play with.

Horde guild of Zul’jin, 10/10 Heroic SoD progression guild, is recruiting. We are a casual raiding guild that also has several members pushing mid-to high level mythic+. We raid Thurs and Sat 8pm-11pm EST. Guild discord available.

The core of our guild has been playing and raiding since vanilla. Quality players of all roles are welcome but seeking dps of any spec and classes with tank and heal offspec. Specifically in no particular order:

Resto Shaman
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Paladin
Prot Paladin

We simply ask for you to know your class specs, gear, and general how-to.

Contact
Hoarq in-game or on discord @ Hoark#6742
Deyleiri @ The Q#1011 (discord) Senjin#1593 (battle.net)

Hey Boou,
BiOL is always looking for more dedicated people for current raid and beyond. We been together quite some time, are all adults and like to have fun and down bosses. Check us out below if you’d like and give me a poke if interested.

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server, which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our guild success.

Currently 10/10H as well as multiple Season 1 and 2 KSM, (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

Currently recruiting DPS to expand our roster from about 16 currently to 25+ for the next raid tier.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team while having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude, all with a fun raiding atmosphere.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

Well, Dave, seeing as how you are a mature adult, and we are an adult oriented guild, I suppose I should toss you our guild information. Plus we can appreciate a good rediscovery :smiley:

Welcome back! The pull of WoW compels you! (even if it takes a few years).

Here is the aforementioned promised guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Current progression: 9/10H, 1/10M

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147