Returning pvp player

Even with BiS he won’t be able to compete with 3k glad ratings and r1 players on 10 different alt’s taking all the slots. And lol if you think I give a wet fart about what you think. :clown_face:

ironically a product of blizz’s misguided MMR inflation change, in response to people crying on here for free gear

anyway if u think anything happening in the Glad/R1 range is going to affect a normal guy making a thread like this, you are the delusional one. What I do know, is that losing mirrors in 1500 because almost every other warr has a Shadowmourne due to the swipe meta, will be tremendously discouraging

1 Like

ignore aedd
i never had any bis gear and was able to get tabards all seasons so far playing warrior resto druid
i still dont have toc weapon nor deaths choice
you dont need the bleeding edge gear to be competitive
if you get the pve gear you will kill things much faster but it doesnt mean you cant progress along the way while you dont have them
getting pvp set is just a matter of patience

2 Likes

Ok, I am assuming you are going to wrath 80 warrior. You can do daily bg, and daily random or event pvp for arena points, and use the badges which are just 1 tier below frost to get 239 i level pvp purples. As for a weapon ony25 has a 2h as does sidereal essence.

Once icc drops you can get shadow’s edge and just use the maybe emblems of frost to get I think 255 ilevel pvp set and wtg gives good legs for pvp and might do as well next season.

Random or event daily with daily pvp quests give 50 arena points per day.

No one cares about the tabards, you aren’t even getting close to glad and nothing I said is incorrect.

1 Like

Glad title isnt the goal for everyone, what does that matter? Literally every post you make is incorrect & emotional just showing your own insecurities. Every single post of yours should be flagged for trolling because thats all you do here. 100% negative responses, maybe fix your life so you dont spend so much time flailing around forums people ignore you on.

1 Like

What PvP gear do you currently have? Are you speaking of the level 70 you’re on? Once you hit 80 you can get the previous gear (213 i level) cheap as hell.

99% of the PvP community doesn’t care about Glad :rofl:

You couldn’t be more wrong.

and why does it matter

ty thug, couldnt express it any better

1 Like

Cause this games trash thanks to all the stupid changes forced in and I’m stuck playing it until we finish wotlk or my guild falls apart. The arena population has never been lower thanks to all the issues I’ve already mentioned and I couldn’t care less what you think. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.