Returning ProtWar from cata looking for an active guild

Hello. I have been playing DF a bit, but I am returning from last playing Cata. Im looking to find an active guild(my main right now is alliance) that runs content. Be it, leveling help, unlocking titles, mounts, running around doing whatever. Dungeons, I need to learn them. I have not really run much dungeon content this xpac. I mainly like to level pve in the world. Soo much lore to find. But I am interested in starting to run dungeons again. Heroic, Mythics, Raids, or similar world content like time rifts. I like to play casually, Im not super competitive so I dont really run much of any pvp content. I do dailies, old content runs, and current pve.

Male IRL

I am a Prot War, looking to learn the new dungeons and get back into the swing of things. I dont really have any alts to note. I would like to remain on my current realm as I have a few peeps I run with on there occasionally still.

I may need to properly respec, as I am kind of geared to move around a bit quicker and be proficient at self healing since I solo a lot of pve.

Im up for doing and learning dungeons since I am not pro at them, and also not a fan of pugging content. I am on mainly the second half of the day. Eastern Standard Time. I am also not the kind to get butthurt from a bit of crit. You kind of get used to it messing with occassional pugs. A lot of my free time lately has been looking for mounts and mogs, who doesnt though. lol

As a war tnk I have been pretty good at keeping myself alive. Im not so good at mechanics yet. I havent really run any new dungeons since cata becuase I have not been fond of pugging, so that is my excuse atm. I am also not sure why I am having slight issues keeping aggro or kiting mobs around. Like for Smolderon, I try to keep him near the edge like I was instructed, but at times he doesnt stay on me and I have to run back and regain aggro to keep him moving. Despite that. I have done many many successful runs in that raid segment.

Im generally kind of quiet. So sometimes speaking up to me is the quickest way to get my attention. I try to keep my language pretty chill as I used to work around kids and I kind of worked the sailors talk out of my vocab. Not that that matters much. I learn more by doing and less by reading, Im pretty persistent when it comes to doing things. So a few failed runs isnt going to have me poofing out of an instance like I hear about soo much from others. I do have voice chat via discord, but I do not have my own server or anything like that.

TLDR.
I am returning from cata and acting noob to dungeons/raids.
Prot War is my main with no alts to note.
My gear is decent, I think, but I do want to improve it.
Casual, but wanting to run dungeons and raids. Looking to advance tho.
I love to lore-explore, hunt down mogs, mounts, and toys.
I try to be laid back. Dont talk to me about my goats and horse experience unless you want to hear alot about that. Unless you do, then ask away.
I have a sense of humor, but dont wear it on my sleeves. Not easily offended either.
Im a guy IRL, not a fast typer at all.
My home is Mok’Nathal and has always been since it released. Prior was Durotan irc.

Thats about it for now I guess. Thank you. I will try to check the forums often in case I miss and repsonses.

Thank you to all those who replied.

• Area 52 - Horde * Recruiting*
    Long time Guild since BC.
    Adult Based Guild, With Old Members returning. Currently running Mythic+ dungeons and focusing on raiding with a late-night weekend schedule. Currently Accepting all Classes and will assist with leveling if needed. As we build, we will be running Mythic+ as well as Normal/Heroic Raids. Casual players welcome!

For more information you can reach out to : Splicer6#1113

1 Like

Hey welcome back to wow :slight_smile:

Curbstomp Crusaders - Stormrage is an AOTC foused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 6/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after.
Our current raid team needs are 1 healer and some dps.

If you are not interested in raiding you are still welcome to join us and hang out. People do run keys daily.

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

1 Like

Im not really sure where to reach out to with that identifier.

I looked up area 52 and didnt find anything with my alliance avatar. Which is my main. I have seen a couple of Horde running with that tho.
Do you have any alliance contacts or do you all mainly run horde?

Only run horde you can add me Splicer6#1113 and we can chat there!

Thank you. Kinda been fun running around Azeroth and discovering new things again.

Mostly Horde mains? I dont really have any myself right now.

Hello, I belong to a friendly, active guild called Synchronicity. We are on Wyrmrest Accord, which is primarily Horde, but we are cross-faction and have several Alliance members. I have an Alliance character in the guild myself.
We also have a community, so you could come say hi without changing servers.
Here is a link to more info from our GM:

I really appreciate the invites. Most are on different servers tho, and I was really not ready to leave mine. I was hoping to find a guild that is on or connected to Mok’Nathal. I have a few peeps I play with on this server and I dont really want to bounce from here. I hope its not really sounding cross. I have been told to reach out, and by a few who on Reddit, I remember them being in a couple of these guilds too. Im not being unappreciative at all.