Returning playing looking for raids starting after 10pm EST

Hello friends!

I’ve taken a 10 month break away from the game due to my child being born. I’m now looking to get back into raiding however, I need a later start time than most guilds on my server start (10pm EST any day but Fridays)

I have three characters I’m willing to play Prot/holy pally, BM Hunter, and Resto druid.

I lean more casual but enjoy a good progression grind.

Hope to hear from you soon you can post here of course or add me on battle.net

Noliquin#1803

Hello,
We may be just the thing for you. We are looking for more to fill our raid, and mythic + nights info as follows. Raid times are Monday and Wednesday 10:30 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. est time/server time. We enjoy Mythic Plus between raid days. Also have a number of people that play heroes in down times. We are looking for dps or someone with heals / dps. If you would like more info message me at Melkasha#1823

Still looking for a home

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE] is in need of ranged DPS and healers for current reclears and 8.2 raiding. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Don’t worry about your experience much, we dissect logs well. Please fill out our application if you’re interested. =)

bit.ly/LateApp

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404

[H] Autonomy-Spinebreaker 3/9M 2/2H Small core group.
we raid tues/wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst. We do optional alt raids/keys throughout the week as well.
thiz#11864 if you want more info!