Returning players looking for raiding guild

Hello internet friends!

As the title states, we are a couple of returning players looking to re-enter the raiding scene in Shadowlands!

We are a Resto Druid and Prot Paladin with extensive experience in WotLK, Cata, MoP, and parts of WoD and Legion.

We like long walks on the beach, Amani bear runs with group finder pugs, and working as a team to beat internet baddies.

So let’s talk! You can reach us here, or-

• Me (Druid): Atalyx#11322 (Bnet) || Atalyx#4691 (Discord)
  • Zaenah (Paladin): Alyptic#1967 (Bnet) || Fayenne#5570 (Discord)

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Omg, read your post and when I read the long walks on the beach part , immediately the song “Do you like Pina Coladas” came to mind… .thanks , now I will be singing that in my head all day :rofl: I would love to chat with you , I am the GM of Allumination and will link you our recruitment post, if you are interested I am around for a while before work this morning and will be home after 5 tonight , have an amazing day filled with love and laughter my friend Allumination ~ Stormrage

Awesome! Sorry not to catch up with you earlier. We’ll reach out soon!

1 Like

Hello friendly friends! It is I, the paladin in question. We’ve talked to a few people and we’re hoping to talk to a few more!

Ask me about my cat named Cheesecake.

1 Like

Hello Zaenah, tell me about your cat named Cheesecake and I will tell you about Omen, the demon kitten from hell & my other 3 cats, Loki, Gypsy & HiJinks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Greetings Xylata,

(Dreamscape) is now recruiting for Shadowlands. A lot of us have been together since Burning Cursade. We are around a mid 30’s age guild with Wifes, Kids & Professional careers but still have time to WoW / Raid.

We are looking for core raiders, casual raiders, and socially active members.

Our focus is set on pushing normal, heroic, and mythic content while building core relationships between players going into Shadowlands expansion. Selfishness, toxicity, and belittling will not be tolerated. Elitist attitudes focused on self-interests and not helping others need not apply.

Our guild success is dependent on motivation, respect, and dedication from all raiders, and in return, we provide the opportunity to clear all possible raid content.

Our Current Raid Schedule is the following :

Day of Week Starting Time Ending Time Details
Tuesday 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST
Wednesday 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST
Saturday 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST Optional Activity/Alt Raid
Sunday 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST Optional Activity/Alt Raid

We would love the opportunity to speak with you! Below is our contact info:

Contact Info

If you feel this is for you, please reach out and contact us using the contacts above on battle net.

Respectfully,

Addictive

Banished Divinities is a group of friends welcoming the challenges of Shadow-lands. We started the guild after covid and covid effects ran through our last guild. One of our past times is laughing and goofing off in discord while we play the game. We always get AotC and some will follow me into mythics for added challenge. We are recruiting anyone who truly wants to accomplish keys and raiding while having fun. We are looking to raid Tuesday and Fridays 8-1030 est. We know real life comes first and we don’t have any issues with people taking care of themselves first. There is always people on after work and always playing.

We enjoy the game and are always wanting to make more friends in our adventures. We want you to play what you want, we don’t force anyone to play something they do not want.

I get the mythic raid feeling. You are more than welcome to tag along with me and my friends. Once I get a solid grasp of heroic and good gear. I will begin leading friends into mythic to scratch that mythic itch. If you have any questions or want to know more, I can be reached via B tag or discord at anytime.

Btag- Deadlysin#1763
Discord- Deadlysin#7516