Returning players looking for heroic focused guild

I’m a 445 WW monk and my friend is a 455 Resto druid. We are looking for a guild who is currently working on heroics with some mythic dabbling once finished.
We have both always been AOTC raiders, just trying to find a new home that raids 2 days a week, 2-3 hours a night, with an active guild who does plus on non raid nights.

Days and times that would work for us are monday-thursday 8-12pm EST.

Hey Sofisticated,
is looking to bolster our ranks to push Mythic NYA. We are 12/12H and raid times are Tue and Thurs 9pm-12am server. We also have an optional farm night Wed same time and we have m+ groups throughout the week. If interested contacts me on btag Aryn#11185.

Reckless Impulse (Thrall, Horde) is looking for some dedicated WEEKEND raiders that will show up both Sat and Sun 1 pm -5 pm est (10 am – 3 pm pst) that understand simple raid mechanics to progress through Heroics into Mythic Ny’alotha, The Waking City and onto Shadowlands. Not a Raider – come check us out! Mythic dungeons are running daily so there is no need to pug them, we are a very laid back guild until raid time so no snowflakes or thin skinned individuals are welcome. We are currently in need of a few extra DPS. So if you are sick of that Pug Life hit up Fiftygold#1685 or Austn#1493 in game or [Discord: discord.gg/Gz2JM9]. Lets Get After it!!!?!

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (5/12H) is recruiting raiders for heroic and mythic progression. We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues 8-11/Thurs 8-10p server.

We run Mythic+ regularly and group for casual PvP. Non-raiders and those leveling are also Welcome.

DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

Looks like we’d be a great fit for what you are looking for - check us out :slight_smile: