Returning Players Looking for a New Guild – 9 PM EST to 12:30 AM EST Availability!

Hello, everyone! We’re a group of returning players eager to join a new guild that’s active, welcoming, and ready for exciting content. Here’s a bit about us:

Resto Shaman Healer - 575 ilvl
Paladin Ret DPS - 575 ilvl
Tank Death Knight - 575 ilvl
Hunter - 575 ilvl

What We Bring:

Experience: We’re all geared up and experienced, ready to tackle challenging content.
Skill: Each of us excels in our roles and is committed to contributing to the success of the guild.

Availability: We’re available to raid and participate in guild activities from 9 PM EST to 12:30 AM EST.

What We’re Looking For:

Active Guild: We want to join a guild that is active and engaged in regular raids and events.
Friendly Community: A supportive and friendly environment where we can grow and enjoy the game together.
Progression Focus: A guild with a focus on progression and achieving goals together.

If your guild is looking for dedicated players to join your ranks or if you know of a guild that might be a great fit for us, please reach out! We’re excited about finding the right home and contributing to the success of your team.

Contact Information:

• Battle.net: Winster112#1224
  • Discord: Winsten#4042

Hey hit me up … I think we might be a good landing spot for you all -

Added u on discord my name is vrnexus we are a very friendly guild helpful as well if u need anything we can discuss more on discord