Returning player

Hi there I am a returning player looking for a raiding guild to play with in Shadow lands

My experience in raiding : I started raiding in Legion and reached about halfway in mythic in every raid, as for BFA I only played until end of the Uldir raid which i was 6/8 M on My achieves are mixed between characters as my guilds required me to swap classes depending on the boss (while I have started raiding late I have been playing for 11 years as a pvper)

What i am looking for : I am looking for any guild at this point i really am looking to get back into WoW especially for the next expansion so feel free to message me if you are a casual guild - Semi-Hardcore guild

What I play : I can play Mage all three specs well
Also willing to have 2 more alts a Holy Paladin or Spriest for nights any extra classes are needed for the guild
Days i can raid : Mon, Tue, Wed 5pm AEST - 11pm AEST
Thurs,Fri, Sat & Sun 4pm - 2am AEST

look forward to chatting with you :slight_smile:

If you have any questions ill happily answer them
Acariara#1963 Battle.net
Acariara#9622 Discord

hey there checkout

Immortal is recruiting! We are a Cael/Nagrand guild, made up of Aussie/NZ WoW addicts. EST 2009, we are on the look out for active players, 18+ who are bordering on an unhealthy obsession with their WoW toons in the lead up to SL.
We have space in our raid team for DPS, but we are always on the lookout for active players .We are a heroic team looking towards building a mythic raid team ,also after those who love to push high keys. Raid times are wed/fri 7.30pm-9.30pm server time with possibility of a 3rd raid night.
We don’t do well with egos, we like to have a few drinks while we play, we’re a close knit group and are always looking to push ourselves to excel at our elected toons and classes.
Chuck me a message for more info on Rushnak#1325

Heya bud!
we’re recruiting DPS for our SL raid team, focusing hard on AOTC then mythic progression ASAP
we definitely have high preference for more RDPS, especially mages.

if you’re interested, send me a bnet friend request at FrankWalker#11939
Cheers,
Silfae

Come and take a look at Medicated!

Hey Buddy,

We are looking for more coming SL, we are stilling putting our core 25 together for Mythic, we do push CE, but seems you have some mythic EXP.

If you want to submit an application feel free to send me a message :slight_smile:

Vendor Trash 12/12M