Returning player

Hey guys I recently came back to wow to level up some characters and enjoy a bit of content but I’m having problems looking for active guilds or even friends that talk, I play on tichondrius and currently have a 112 rogue 113hunter and a few others I’ve been leveling! Just hoping to find someone or something social that enjoys the casual leveling and dungeons and end game stuff feel free to message me!

1 Like

Good morning mate! If swapping to alliance-emerald Dream is a possibility, our guild Junction would love to have you! We are a fairly small guild (~27 members atm) and have players of all skill levels! I’ll post the guild info below

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

If you are willing to switch servers, Grey Horse Army on Turalyon would love to have you! We would help you re-level your chars. We are BRAND NEW and looking for people who want to help create a very active and friendly community.

Our goal is to achieve AOTC for everyone who wants it, push mythic + and just have general fun and shenanigans :slight_smile:

Contact Thistlebloom#1316 if you are interested in helping us grow this community!

Dojo takes all and they enjoy themselves here.

Hey Oikawa,

If you’re up for a faction change, Reformation may be right for you. Social, mythics, light raiding. If you would like to know more, by BNet tag is below. Raid day is kinda bouncing right now as we try to find the right day for the most people.

Looking for the right guild to call home for the last bit of BfA, Shadowlands and beyond?

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 9/12N Ny’alotha, we raid on Saturdays 6-8 Sever Time (8-10pm Eastern). Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed as people are interested.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

Sam

Hey dude,

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking for quality players to join our ranks. We are looking to push aotc and key master come Shadowlands. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326