Returning Player -

Hello :slight_smile:

I have just recently moved across from EU as I no longer live in the UK and pretty much need to start all over again. (The time difference here in AUS to UK meant I couldn’t really participate in much)

I’ve levelled my hunter to 69 and I’m currently playing on Caelestrasz. I would be more than happy to start another character on a different server though:)

Just looking for some people to play the game with really! It’s very lonely!

Niaxa#1460

You may also want to post in the Oceanic Forum:

1 Like

Hey Lilley. Welcome to Australia, and to Caelestrasz :slight_smile:

I transferred to Caelestrasz a few months ago and have been having a decent time with a guild called Binds on Pickup. I’d describe them as semi-casual. They’re nice to talk to most of the time and usually happy to make a group for guild dungeon and mythic keystone runs. They also sometimes offer their services for other guilds when they can’t make a full raid. If you’re interested in joining, be sure to let them know Abbotsford sent you. I’m looking for all the brownie points I can to get a promotion. Haha. I’ll also send you in-game mail and we can do some stuff together even if you don’t join my guild.

1 Like

im on at all hours of the day and night playing lol no lifing pandemic always looking for new friends.

1 Like

Forgot to post my Battlnet im Haven the pally above Havenn#11132 :slight_smile: