Returning Player ^^;

Well, as the title obviously states, I am a returning player. Have been back, about a week after leaving during Season 2 (BoD). I am a very active player, I am on quite a bit as I do not have much of a social life outside of online friends (regardless of COVID, lol). I love raiding and key pushing, I definitely would not consider myself CE material, but CE was flirted with in BoD, even with the guild hop. I wanted a change, so I chose to come back as Horde, and as melee, over caster, been a lifetime lock. Schedules do not really matter, I can usually make anything, and give notice well in advance if i am unable to show or will be tardy. I will probably remain on DH until Shadowlands, where I will transfer my lock, and probably create another class, pending my play time and grinds. At the moment I am currently working on catching up as best as possible (cloak, essences and such). I am not sure what else to say, but feel free to contact me here or through my Btag. Also, I am not opposed to interview or app process. Thank you for your time and I wish you a good day!

p.s (Not looking to faction/server change)

~Selhteus

BTAG: Vygun#1654

hello, we are looking for memebers to join out guild.
Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
Pm me Derpin #1190