Returning player

shadow priest

Hey guys, I’m a US player looking for any guild, M+ or raiding, doing content in the morning time EST, between 4amEST and 3pm EST. I can technically meet any raid time as I am home all day, that isn’t an issue. I am trying to find people to play with during the time I play most, which is early morning to mid afternoon. I want to raid, my current progression is 6/8n that i pugged last week. I am typically an AOTC player and I’m looking for a guild or group that aims to at least achieve that. I do not care if the guild is EU, Aussie, or Us. It doesnt really matter. As i said, I’m just looking for a guild that fits my time, and if i have to, i will meet your time. i just want to play the game and pugging right now is worse than its ever been. Thank you

Thug

Hey Thuga,

Our guild raids Wed / Fri 10am MDT - 1pm MDT and Monday is our float alt day below is our recruitment post along with ways to connect with me if you have any questions or it interests you. Talk soon.

I am extremely interested because morning guilds dont really exist. So, I’d love to try out. My current progression is 6/8n, which i am 100% certain i can do AOTC this patch because the raid, even heroic, is not that daunting. As I said, i would love to try out and if there is a discord i need to join to talk to you guys, im willing to. i can provide my history playing wow. I honestly just want a guild to play with. What can i do to join?

:crossed_swords: Join Valhalla of Warcraft! 18+ :crossed_swords:

Are you looking for a fun, social, and laid-back guild in World of Warcraft? Valhalla of Warcraft is the place for you!

:european_castle: What We Offer:

• Socializing: We love to chat and hang out both in-game and on Discord voice channels.
  • Mythic+ & Raids: Whether you’re running dungeons or diving into raids, we’ve got you covered. Our current raid times are every Sunday and Thursday from 8 PM - 11PM EST, with more raid groups coming soon as we continue to grow. As a new guild, we’re excited to expand our raiding opportunities in the future!
  • Leveling & Alts: We’re always leveling up and exploring new adventures.
  • Farming: Love to farm? So do we—join us for some relaxed farming sessions.
  • Lore Discussions: Enjoy talking about WoW lore? We do too!

:earth_africa: Who We Are:

• A diverse group of players from around the world.
  • Welcoming to both new and returning players.
  • We value fun, laughter, and a positive environment—no judgments here!

:video_game: Join Us:

• If you’re looking for a guild that values good times and great people, we’d love to have you.
  • Reach out to us on Discord at VRNexus or on Battle.net at KingDave101#11936.

We can’t wait to see you