Returning player

looking for a guild in stormrage tha

We may be a good fit for you!

My guild Crimson Lances on Dalaran has been around since 2018. We are a social guild for those 18+, I believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game. We are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc.

We have DND groups. We group for dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We have a Wednesday learning raid at 9pm est. This is a learning environment where you can learn the raid, get loot, and not get stressed out. We typically do LFR/Normal content in this for those gearing up their first character or another alt. This is along side other random events hosted.

For those looking for more serious raiding we have our progression team doing Normal, AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. We have gotten AOTC consistently as a guild since BFA. Times are Thursday/Saturday 8PM est – 11PM est

I know this alot of info but if your interested in checking us out you can join our discord. Also cross server guilds are coming with prepatch so you can join guild from another server. We can chat more here or you can reach out to me on btag/discord

katzlover#1661 - Btag
katzlover1661 – discord