Returning player

Since returning I like and dislike a lot of things.

Dislikes:
I hate the new loot system. And apparently so does everyone who raids. Why personal loot? Does that make any sense for anyone who raids?

What on earth did you do with resto druids? I was cutting edge for 2 tiers last expansion and I know the resto class pretty well. Obviously no one really cared about healing touch. Why would you damage the class the way you did with butchering cd’s? You increase wild growth %, a mana intensive spell, decrease the unintensive tranq. Flourish is now to conserve mana, but without a cooldown for hps output to match a flourish it damages the classes competitive edge. You should’ve replaced essence with something else obviously. You can’t destroy classes like this, it is just wrong.

Timewalking dungeons- I did timewalking dungeons today. It took me like 2-3 hours to get it done. Not because the dungeons were long. Because it was the equivalent of a pug group doing a +10 key. I’m not trying to do progression dungeoning for a weekly. Could you make the content “fun” and more realistic? Doing a mythic 0 is 10 times easier than doing a timewalking dungeon, at least from a healing standpoint. You can’t expect “casuals” to dodge 1 shots.

Reputation grind is not enjoyable. Should there be a rep grind? Of course. Should I have to do 1000+ quests? I don’t think so. People like to grind keys/raids/dungeons not world quests. Maybe you will figure that out in the next couple expansions.

New maps look great

Raid content looks promising. It looks like set bonuses are gone? I don’t know why that would be other than people not wanting to work for the players. It would also be a way for you to balance classes for pve without having to change anything with the class.

There’s an event to queue into, it’s a scenario with 3 people. That was pretty fun, I don’t know what it’s called.

Glad there aren’t legendaries in this expansion. RNG and the unfair factors towards raiding were ridiculous.

Overall, returning to this game hasn’t been great or bad. But, it seems like there is a lot more cons than pros coming back.

Player to Player help forums such as this one are not monitored by the devs for feedback. They do monitor the General forum and the Dungeons and Raids forum as well as submissions using the ingame feedback tool.