Returning player tank or (WW/Ret/DH) looking for a home

Lunchtime!

The Foreshadowing is a laidback group of people who just like to have fun. We are casual and easygoing but are also like to go as far as we can in raids. We are non-toxic. Basically we just want people who know how to play there class and learn from mistakes (because mistakes happen). We like to have fun and joke around while we are playing. Our raid times will be Tuesday/Sunday 7-930server. We are looking for some healers and DPS (a monk would not be a bad thing) We are kind of in the process of building back up. Life has kind of hurt our membership lately. Currently 5/10N SOD If we interest you feel free respond to this post or contact me in game bnet is Crazyirish61#1337.

Thank You for your time.

If you’re still looking for a forever home, The Librarians could be a great fit for you! Feel free to reach out to me on Discord, penciltea#4344 . Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Bloodscale!

MGB (10/10 SoD, 3/10 H SoD) sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tanaris/darenas), KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested.

We are bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. Our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. Happy to discuss more.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Wed & Fri - 8:30-11:30 PM Eastern (5:30-8:30 PM Pacific)

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

You all want that sweet sweet DH and Pally deeps :slight_smile:

Hello. If youre still looking we could use a DH. [H] [US] [Area 52] - <Fearfulways> [10/10 M SoD]

I would “REALLY” like to main Pally or a monk. Just putting that out there

Hi Bloodscale!

Team After Hours with Zeroes to Heroes is actively recruiting a WW monk.

We raid Sun/Mon 10pm EST - 1am EST. We are 4/10 H SOD. Castle Nathria was our first tier as a team with a goal of AOTC. We crushed that and now have our sights on Mythic.
Zeroes to Heroes is a large community with 7 active raid teams. Many M+ groups running all the time! Active RBG groups and so much more!

Add me to discord, Hoss#7620 and let’s have a chat!

I promise I can come up with fun names for my monk like, sirspinalot or ……well, that’s all I have.

the gm streams on twitch at twitch.tv/frankenx or you can make a toon on stormrage and /who Timed, and whisper anyone for invite or questions :slight_smile:

Raider IO link: https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Timed

Do you tank? We are on Hyjal…horde side…our main focus is AOTC…but we do push into mythic after. We used to push Mythic raid hard but don’t like it feeling like a job so we toned it back a bit in Shadownlands. I’m one of the tanks in our guild on my DH…looking for someone to tank with me full time as our other tank had to take a break. We have been having a few of our DPS switch to tank each night to tank with me and looking for a permanent tank.

Fracture is the guild name by the way…if you haven’t found a spot yet…let me know if you are interested.

Yes. I do tank

I tank on my DH and we would love to add another tank. Feel free to add my Btag… Stodds13#1278. We can hop in discord and talk more if you would like. We are continuing raid tonight. Just doing some more Normal tonight…gonna start pushing more heroic next week. Also, we do alt runs Friday’s. I’m going out to mow my lawn now quick, lol…but I’ll be back on in a bit if you want to see what’s up.

Wow, thanks everyone…

evening everyone!

DH is running +5’s like budda.
Monk is getting there as well. #tanklyfe

Morning everyone!!

Bump for the old timers

Lunch time hype