Returning player tank or (WW/Ret/DH) looking for a home

Hi everyone,

Long time player who is just getting back into the game. Trying to gear up and currently have the following options:
Pally (202)
DH (220)
Monk (212)

I am looking for a place that is willing to work with a returning player and not disparage them for not having a high ilevel.

I am looking to raid 2 times a week but no Saturdays. Extra credit if you run mythic after getting AOTC. Horde or Alliance, I’m looking for the fit!

Hey, I’m with Zombies and the Fat Kid and we are a Casual Heroic guild looking for tank and dps to rebuild our raid. We strive for AOTC and also enjoy M+.

Hit me up on Discord at Michael T#0770 or BNET J3st3r#11452 if you want to know more

if you dont mind alliance, this toons guild is on stormrage, runs mythic+ frequently isnt super elitist in any sorta way, long as youre willing to learn when necessary then youre welcome here at Timed.

As far as raiding goes we raid tues an thursday nights 7-9PM PST

I also have a Druid at 58!

Part Time Pro (8/10M) CN is looking to expand our roster and add a second team on Wed/Fri. Currently second group 3/10 H SOD in need of pumper DPS Heals. Wed/Fri 630pm - 930pm Pacific/Server time. Pst for more info! We also run keys

Morning everyone!

Hey Bloodscale

I’d love to chat with you, if you want to add me on discord, Letholas#9581 !

Hey Bloodscale I’m with Zombies and the Fat Kid.

We are a casual Heroic Raiding Guild that strives for AOTC. We are looking for a Tank and DPS. The only rule is don’t be a d*ck. Play what you want to, we don’t care as long as you are having fun. That’s right, we will take those Feral Druids and Survival Hunters :wink:

We were 5/10 H CN last patch cycle. (real life happens)

We are rebuilding our raid roster after real life and the long patch cycle caused a drop in numbers. We are new player/returning player friendly and will help out with gearing.

So if you are interested please hit me up at either:
Discord: Michael T#0770
BNET: J3st3r#11452

Any contact info?

How do I contact you?

Add me on discord or Battle.net

Or put your battle.net or discord here and I will add you.

Lunchtime!

The Foreshadowing is a laidback group of people who just like to have fun. We are casual and easygoing but are also like to go as far as we can in raids. We are non-toxic. Basically we just want people who know how to play there class and learn from mistakes (because mistakes happen). We like to have fun and joke around while we are playing. Our raid times will be Tuesday/Sunday 7-930server. We are looking for some healers and DPS (a monk would not be a bad thing) We are kind of in the process of building back up. Life has kind of hurt our membership lately. Currently 5/10N SOD If we interest you feel free respond to this post or contact me in game bnet is Crazyirish61#1337.

Thank You for your time.

If you’re still looking for a forever home, The Librarians could be a great fit for you! Feel free to reach out to me on Discord, penciltea#4344 . Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Bloodscale!

MGB (10/10 SoD, 3/10 H SoD) sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tanaris/darenas), KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested.

We are bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. Our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. Happy to discuss more.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Wed & Fri - 8:30-11:30 PM Eastern (5:30-8:30 PM Pacific)

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

You all want that sweet sweet DH and Pally deeps :slight_smile:

Hello. If youre still looking we could use a DH. [H] [US] [Area 52] - <Fearfulways> [10/10 M SoD]

I would “REALLY” like to main Pally or a monk. Just putting that out there

Hi Bloodscale!

Team After Hours with Zeroes to Heroes is actively recruiting a WW monk.

We raid Sun/Mon 10pm EST - 1am EST. We are 4/10 H SOD. Castle Nathria was our first tier as a team with a goal of AOTC. We crushed that and now have our sights on Mythic.
Zeroes to Heroes is a large community with 7 active raid teams. Many M+ groups running all the time! Active RBG groups and so much more!

Add me to discord, Hoss#7620 and let’s have a chat!