Returning player (Tank) LF AOTC Guild

Hello recruitment forums! I am currently looking at maining a Prot Warrior for DF but am willing to switch to any tank class. I mained a Blood Dk from Firelands to HFC and cleared everything I cleared on the Blood DK as a main alt with a Prot Warrior Firelands through ToT and then a Brewmaster from Siege - HFC. I will admit, that the only DPS specs I consider myself proficient at are Fury, Arms, and Frost so If I play anything other than DK or Warrior DPSing on one tank fights will be a learning experience. 

I have a very busy life, so I am looking for a one day a week guild but if the times are right, I would consider a two-day guild. My job is pretty good about making sure you get one requested day off every week so I would just take the one day off. There will be weeks that I don't log except to raid but unless there is an extreme, emergency once I am committed to the guild and the times I will always be there for raid. 

I have played since mid BC, started raiding in Wrath, got 8/8 Heroic DS and left to start a semi casual guild that would I guess be considered AOTC criteria by current standards and left near the end of WOD to pursue real life. Lately I've just been missing the sensation of working as a team to build strat and progress through fights so here I am. 

#Thorshammer1462

Hey there Thorigar, going to link our recruitment thread down below for you to check out. We are a one night a week AOTC focused guild looking to add some people for DF. Check out the thread and get in touch if you have any questions. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile:

Sounds like EXACTLY what I’m looking for. I’ll add your battle tag and join the community. If all goes right I’ll probably server transfer to Thrall in the weeks before DF.

1 Like

Icecrown [H] - Recruiting for DF! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) look us up