Returning player, some characters have catch up option others do not

So I left a few months ago and level one character to max. Two others I started but did not level any. Right now my other 10 characters have the option to catch up but those other two that I started do not. How would I go about getting those two caught up so it is not so hard to level?

The “Welcome Back” options becomes available to character that haven’t been logged into the game for 60 days.

Here’s the article on the feature.

In practical terms, it’s going to be the most useful for characters who had made significant leveling progress before Dragonflight. (Dragonflight changes to ilvl scaling as you level mean that those older characters are often in gear with a much lower ilvl than is not appropriate for their level.) Characters started after Dragonflight should already be in appropriate level gear from questing/dungeoning. For older characters without the Welcome Back option, there are some other ways to get gear:

The easiest (although most expensive gold-wise) is heirloom gear. If you’ve got a complete set, the rest of your gear doesn’t matter all that much. (Just the weapon makes a huge difference.)

For characters below 35, the ilvl issue isn’t that big of a deal, and you should be fine just questing for better gear. From 35-40ish, the MoP adventuring gear from vendors is an easy way to get your gear up to speed. The Warlords of Draenor intro quests will reward a full set of gear as you go through it, and so is another option if you haven’t done those quests on a character. (And it works up to level 59 with Chromie Time.)

Finally, for higher level characters with badly out of date gear, you can do some questing in content you outlevel with Chromie Time off. While the gear rewarded will be a bit behind your level, it may still be much better than what you have. The high level Cata zones and MoP can be done this way starting at 40, WoD at 45, and Legion at 50. Once you have your most important pieces replaced, you’ll want to go back to Chromie Time/BfA/Shadowlands for leveling as you won’t get any meaningful XP from content you outlevel.