Returning Player (Shaman/Lock Dps/Heals) LF Guild

Hey I am new to the classic scene Ive mostly just played retail as the years have gone on but it has gotten very stale and I am looking to play with a lot of like minded individuals for the rest of TBC going into Wrath. I usually push higher keys and content on retail and back in wrath I did insanity runs and cleared most content when it was current racing for realm firsts on my server. Looking to get back into things and I am comfortable playing Ele/Resto or my warlock. I am currently in the process of gearing up asap. Looking for some new friends, feel free to reach out if you are interested in a experienced player who will be reliable and consistent. I have retail logs/can link account achievements from vanilla wotlk!

Btag: Nato#11291

bump, still looking! looking mostly to play ele or resto or warlock!

Hey Nato! What kind of guild are you looking for. We are a gaming community in many different MMO’s, Also have retail WoW guilds. We are rebuilding and preparing for Wrath atm, not really doing much end game TBC. We plan to hit Wrath in a casual progression mentality. We will get it done but it isnt the end of the world if it isnt done fast, if that makes sense. If this sounds of any interest to you, we are Horde on Mankrik and could use any dps classes :slight_smile:

Can check us out and join us here https://discord.gg/grievance

Still looking? My group is on Mankrik, main raid days Fri/Sat night, often run previous phase content on Wednesdays. We’re a 4/6 semi-HC group in need of a lock to push past that. Seraze#0307 in Disc if you wanna talk.