Returning Player Seeking New Place to Call Home

“Greetings and salutations!”

I am looking for a guild to go in The War Within. I took some time off for personal reasons but came back without wanting to venture through the expansions on my own. I’ve been playing since Vanilla and have raided before as well as dungeons and PVP. Within the years of playing, I have figured out the strengths and weaknesses of classes and spec I have play and some I stay away from.

My Experiences:
I have raided from Vanilla to Dragonflight.
I have played all classes and specs
Many years of WoW which means I know a lot about dungeons, raids and professions as well not to stand in the fire.

What Specs and Classes I Play: (Some are strengths some are my weakness but will try the hardness I can to better it)

TANKS:
Protection Warrior
Protection Paladin
Gaurdian Druid
Blood Death Knight

HEALERS:
Holy Paladin
Discipline Priest / Holy Priest
Restoration Druid
Restoration Shaman

MELEE DPS:
Fury Warrior
Retribution Paladin
Frost Death Knight
Havoc Demon Hunter
Enhancement Shaman
Feral Druid

Ranged DPS:
Destruction Warlock
Fire Mage / Arcane Mage
Shadow Priest
Beast Mastery Hunter / Marksmanship Hunter
Boomkin Druid
Elemental Shaman

What I bring to the guild:
My Experiences
Able to help out when I can
Wouldn’t flank out and run if we kept wiping on Bosses in Raids or Dungeons
Don’t care if we don’t time mythic pluses I will be there just to get it done
Help out fellow guildies

What I am Looking for:
Looking for a laid back guild that raids, mythic plus’s or just have fun hanging out running things.
Have fun out of WoW playing other games besides WoW
A guild that doesn’t treat the members like a number and treats them like a person

Any Questions or want to talk let me know I will try to get in touch with you. Thanks in Advance.

Leave a comment here

Greetings Friend, What realm are you on

Hi Paradóx,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ and delves but have raided in the past.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hi Friend!

We are currently looking for Resto Druid/Holy priest to join our second raid team that is starting 9/24 :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you are interested!

Hey Paradox,

I’m currently recruiting for ranged dps and heals. If you’re looking for AOTC raiding we got you. Below is our recruitment post which includes ways to connect with me if you have any questions. Talk soon.

Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. We are looking for ranged DPS to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks, Nix would also love to hear from you at btag Gimmicks#1671, or myself at: Interfector#2377.

Hey there Paradox - we should chat! typing is boring :smirk_cat:

Battlenet - Deathheads#1426
Discord - Vud00z
Darkened Reality Guild

Hey Dóx!

FNE is currently looking for a DH/Warlock to fill in our ranks what you bring is what we are looking for. We raid Tue/Thurs and run M+ on Wed and weekends, would love to hear from you. drop me a line on discord Fuzzycheese#1852.

You can also see our recruitment post here: