Returning player, rerolling LF Social Guild

Hello.
I’m a returning player that is excited for Shadowlands. I havent played in roughly 6 years. Was a DK main when I played last, will be working on a Warrior now. Might jump back as a DK too for old times sakes. Either way, I’m starting fresh hahaha.

I’m looking for a social guild. Horde or Alliance, dont matter to me. Preferably one that is PST based. I’m normally on around 7pm PST depending on work schedule. Because my work schedule changes a lot, I cant fully commit to a raiding team, so I am mostly looking for a guild I can socialize in. Though, I rarely use VC due to anxiety.

Hi Zervil! is in the middle of a rebuild, and would love to have you! We’re on the East Coast, but there’s almost always someone online in the evening. Feel free to shoot me a message on Battle.net if you like! ArmoredAbyss#1457

Hello! We’re EST, but we have lots of folks from varying degrees of experience who love to chat, play, and just hang. :slight_smile: I’ll drop our blurb below - feel free to ping me if you have questions!

[A][US][Duskwood] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Raids, 21+.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We have a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and plan to do fun runs most weekends, plus Mythic+'s and other fun events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Battle.net at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Hey!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 7/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS (Spriest / Monk preferred) and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hello! Remnant of the Fallen is always looking for more! We’re casual and chill, welcoming to new/returning players. While Earthen Ring is an Eastern server, most of us are on Central time and on around the clock pretty much.

We might do some very light raiding in SL, but mostly we hang out in game, discord, or wherever! We like to do small group things and help each other out!

If you’d like to know more or check us out, lemme know!

Gnomesftw#1868 btag, or #3645 discord

Cheers! :slight_smile: