Returning player (Paladin) looking for Alliance Guild

Hello,

I am returning after a couple of years away, and I am looking to get back into raiding. I have been playing some Horde the last couple months, but can not find a race there that works for me. I am looking to raid 8-10/11 EST any day of the week. I am looking to play Paladin, though I am not particular about which spec.

Thank you.

1 Like

Do you belong to a dead or dying guild that doesn’t help you on your adventures?
Do you want to run dungeons and/or raids, but pugging (LFG/LFR) is too intimidating?
Do you want to be a part of a helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable community?
Do you want to truly enjoy playing WoW again?
First Azeroth Command (FAC) may be just the guild you’re looking for!

First Azeroth Command is a group of veteran players who have made their own guild, and associated Discord, in pursuit of achieving end-game content; without the aggressive nastiness usually associated with grouping up with strangers.
Combined, both the leadership and membership of FAC have decades of WoW experience, and a desire to share it. Your current playing ability does not matter. You might be the best in your class, or you might have just created account; as long as you have a positive attitude, you are welcome to join.
READ BEFORE APPLYING;
If you’re arrogant, intolerant, impatient, abusive, or egotistical, don’t bother applying to FAC. We’ll hard pass. If you join and then devolve into one of those adjectives, you’ll quickly be removed from the guild. We want people who want to play hard and work towards mythic raids, but not at the expense of civility.
It’s as simple as that.
FAC leadership strives to ensure that every member enjoys their playing experience in an intimidation-free environment. Now, you may be called out for standing in a puddle of death during a dungeon run, but that will not include name-calling or other abuse. That’s not us. We all remember when we stood in puddles of death, too.
IF YOU’RE STILL WITH US;
Whether you are new to the game, or have played since vanilla, we want you to join our guild and make the most of your time in Azeroth!
Email address: first.azeroth.command@gmail.com or Moisley#1537

Good morning and welcome back to Wow :star_struck: I think that Allumination would make an amazing place for you to call home !! Check out our info and add me on bnet or reach back out here and we can get together and chat. Allumination ~ Stormrage