Returning player looking for weekend raiding

Hello everyone,

I am essentially a returning player who has been playing on and off since wotlk. I am looking to get back into wow with sl and am hoping to find a guild with raid times and a more casual approach to the game. I raided fairly seriously in wotlk and being over 30 with work and a spouse, just don’t have the time for that anymore.

I am not looking to do any CE just want to do some heroic raiding mainly. I can only raid on weekend evenings mainly as I work 2nd shift during the week.

My dk is my main but have done a small amount of alt raiding with a few other classes, mostly dps and healer, not a huge fan of tanking.

Thanks in advance

Hi Senua,

Here’s a link to the ad I posted. Take a look and if it looks like we’d be a good fit, let me know and we can discuss further. Look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-aftermath-antonidasuldum-looking-for-raiders/635674?u=kapp-antonidas

Hey!

Crimsion Brotherhood is always looking for good people to expand our raid roster to the Mythic size. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Thanks for reaching out but unfortunately the friday raids don’t fit my schedule. can only do a sat and/or sunday raid days.

Hello, please add me on disc @ HoppingKoala#0745 or bnet @ Koala#1908 if you’re still looking,