Returning player looking for weekday raiding guild

Like the title says, I am a returning player looking for a home. Haven’t really played since 9.0, but somewhat excelled when I did. Because of this, I am also currently working on catching up my characters’ gear. Can provide logs to whoever wants them. I am really only looking for a laid back heroic guild to raid with during weekday mornings. Fri-Mon nights are a no-go. Server does not really matter. I’m willing to transfer for the right folks.

Hi there, Zugz.

You didn’t specify if you were leaning Horde or Alliance, so figured I’d give this a shot. I am writing on behalf of Reborn of Dalaran. We are an Alliance guild who is currently 2/11 Heroic. We are looking to build our team up more because Heroic is not very well tuned for 10-12 people.

We are fairly laid back, and we raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30PM EST. If you exclusively wanted morning raiding, I do apologize and wish you luck on your hunt. If not feel free to read my way too long winded blurb about the guild here:

Or you can get ahold of me directly on btag here: nephilim#1432

We raid Tues and Wednesday from 7:30 to 10:00 CST

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 10/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

Healers:
Pref Priest or MW who can flex DPS

DPS:
DK
Enh Sham
Warlock
Mage

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Hey there!

hey there!

is a new guild formed from friends recruiting for raiding and M+. We have past CE experience and just wanted a place where we could all call home and play with friends. Recruiting all spec/classes at the moment. Currently building up the raid group and see how far we can get from there!

Tues/Wed 8pm - 11pm EST

Hello, if your able to run weekends we raid 8am to 11am EST, currently looking for a warlock. Hit me up if interested btag Ruqua#1111 discord Ruqua#9062

Hello,

The Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 10/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday Thursday from 8PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890)