Returning Player, Looking for RP

Hey guys! I used to be a huge WoW RPer back in the day, but I have unfortunately not played since Mists. Honestly, most of the content after Cata kind of killed my interest. However, I’m thinking about picking back up if I could possibly find a good source of RP, since that’s mainly why I ever loved playing to begin with.

I’m really not looking to join a guild, as large groups intimidate me at first. Instead, I was wondering if anyone wanted to form a role-play partnership - an arrangement where we’d create a story between our two characters, be it shared backstory or something moving forward. That would really help me ease back into the game and fill the nostalgic hole.

I’ll be haunting around Horde and Alliance side on this server for the next few weeks with my experimental month-to-month sub, and I’ll definitely extend it if I can find a good partner (or more than one!). I’m open to many races, either faction, most classes. Really, I just want to get some great writing going again in the Warcraft setting.

So… Drop me a line on Edendra with Alliance and Terowyn with Horde if you’re interested even in chatting or testing the waters. Thanks everyone!

~ Eden

3 Likes

Welcome back! While I am not consistently in-game yet due to my work schedule and such, I don’t know if you would be interested in RP on Discord or another medium for now, but I would totally be interested in making more friends on my two main characters. Friends, foes, old battle buddies or current ones, etc.

Here’s a little about them:

Asharri Lakefire (Horde) - Ranger-Captain of the Farstriders. She’s extremely duty-focused to Quel’Thalas and professional, but she has a caring personality underneath it all and is capable of opening up to new faces under the right circumstances. She runs a small trade on the side called Dawnstide Harbor Goods and Exchange that helps supply allies abroad when it can.

Saedre Starweaver (Alliance) - Shen’dralar Highborne arcanist who serves as an instructor and works in the field researching magical artifacts and the like. She is often between Dalaran and Stormwind, though keeps a primary residence in Dalaran. A very curious to the world woman she is, and pretty easy to talk to!

Anyway, if you are interested, feel free to shoot me some in-game mail on Saedre or Asharri and I would be happy to exchange Discord info if you are up for it! Though I am not in-game too often, I am capable of doing smaller scenes in game.

Best of luck to you! I hope you find what you are looking for.

Thank you! I’m definitely up for other mediums, too, so maybe we can get something going. Always looking for more great partners!