Returning player looking for Raiding (A/H)

Hello, I have recently returned to WoW and have enjoyed the casual play and leveling a few alts, just sitting under the radar and staying to myself.

I used to raid hardcore in Legion as a top ranked enhance shaman, but sadly that chapter is over. I am seeking a guild that I can run with through the patches and strive to reach AoTC and potentially Cutting Edge. If I invest time into the game I at least want to experience what it has to offer.

About me: I’m 26, friendly, and down to earth. I can get along with just about anyone and my job IRL encourages that as I’m a psychiatric assistant to behavior young adults. Great sense of humor and I like to joke around and try my best impressions of characters through all of the Blizzard games.

What I bring: I used to be a top ranked rogue/shaman player reaching top 50 in a few fights back in Legion. In BFA I fell off as many players have and wish to return.

I am willing to play melee/ranged on my Horde mains- Rogue/Mage

Demon Hunter Tank with DPS offspec Alliance.

Willing to transfer after a trial. I understand my numbers and gear are not optimal for the current raids but I hope to impress someone in some way so I can take back that top ranking spot on the charts.

My preferred raid times would be any evening in the week or weekend from 7pm-11pm CST

I appreciate anyone that reads and responds. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask or discuss further on BTAG. Veshore#1399

1 Like

Hey! Our guild is always looking for experienced returning players. Our guild info is below. If you’re interested, surjective#11563 is my btag. Happy hunting (:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Looking for some strong players for 8.2. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

My DH is on stormrage. I’m working on gearing him up this week but it’s been tough. Going to grind some mythic + and try to get into normal BoD

I’d be happy to do some keys with you on your DH if you’d like. Our guild is doing a heroic BoD raid on Saturday night as well if you want to come. Added you on btag if you want to set something up. (:

Are you looking to experience content with a solid group, but you don’t have the time or desire for Mythic raiding? We might be a great fit!

<Condescending> on Zul’Jin is recruiting for normal and heroic mode raiding.

• Current progression is: 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS. (All other tiers finished AotC).

Raid times:
Tuesday and Thursdays, 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST.

Benefits

• Core group that has raided at all levels of progression for 13+ years
  • Laid back progression environment on a minimal schedule
  • Free Guild repairs

Recruitment interests:

• Tank
  • Ranged and Melee DPS

We are always happy to have more casual players of any spec around to do mythic+ runs and hang out.

Requirements:

• We ask that you join us in Discord during raids, at least to listen.
  • Perform reasonably for your gear level in Normal and Heroic raid content. Looking for 390+ ilvl ideally.
  • Our raid schedule is light, so we ask that you try to make raids whenever possible. We of course realize things come up sometimes.

• My main is Yasz-Zul’Jin (battle tag: Yas#11724)
  • Aezreia-Zul’Jin (battle tag: Dzzl#1423)
  • Eilir-Zul’Jin (battle tag: Carnival#1520)
  • Tympanic (battle tag: Timpani#1253)
1 Like

Hey Vesh!

Have you found a home yet? If not, the team that I raid with in my guild is looking for some dps and what you’re looking for lines up with what we are looking for! Im in The Crusade on Thrall (Horde.) Team 2 raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8pm to 10pm Eastern, run keys throughout the week, amongst other shenanigans. I’ll reach out on bnet in a while, or feel free to message me on there (aeoweyth#1961)

Take care!
Aestyria

Hey Vesh,

Moted is an AotC focused guild, that also enjoys dabbling in mythic, but CE is not our focus. We enjoy raiding in a lighter environment because we’re good enough to do so! We raid, we m+, we HAVE FUN! We have an active disord and ingame player base, we’re online most nights. This is not a ‘log in for raid’ type of guild! We’re active!

1/9M, 9/9H(week 5), 2/2H(week1)

Take a look at our details and if we seem like a good fit, please reach out to me!
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206

We sound like we could be a fit for you!! Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/9 H BoD 1/2 H Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Hi Vesh! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Mage to add to our raid roster for Battle of Dazar’alor and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 6/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Epitaph would love to have you! We are rebuilding our raid team and mythic teams as well. We are currently looking for active players due to decrease of interest in game as of late. If you have any questions or need anything add me to battlenet Alikona#11551

Hey friend!

It sounds like you might be a good fit for our guild - Alliance on Whisperwind - if you’re open to faction transfer/server transfer (though we would certainly welcome an alt). Here is our recruiting post.